Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Here NEW OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR PIECE OF ME

THIS VIDEO IS SO BETTER THEN GIMME MORE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oS4SN4mNg

producer - i'm not sure about name but it's that guy that produced the video I'm not i girl not yet a women....

i don't know why but here it's says that video is not longer available , but i can wach it directly from YOUTUBE.com....

Thats a good video! is waay better than gimme more ! :laugh:

I thinks she is getting back so slowly, this video looks a bit more to that old fantastic Britney !!!!!! :wub:

Well, thanks for post it ! :)

You're Welcome(i'll always post smt that i found of B)

It cost 1 000 000 $ it's her most expensive video....And i think that she could do it better...This video sure isn't her best video...

But this is one step to old BRIT...We can only hope that she'll keep on stepin'...

Thats a good video! is waay better than gimme more ! :laugh:

I thinks she is getting back so slowly, this video looks a bit more to that old fantastic Britney !!!!!! :wub:

Well, thanks for post it ! :)

You're Welcome(i'll always post smt that i found of B)

It cost 1 000 000 $ it's her most expensive video....And i think that she could do it better...This video sure isn't her best video...

But this is one step to old BRIT...We can only hope that she'll keep on stepin'...

Britney Spears was hospitalized late Thursday night after the pop star locked herself in a room with one of her children at her L.A. home and refused to hand him over to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Spears, who has visitation rights with the kids, was scheduled to give the boys over to Federline at 7 p.m. Thursday. A bodyguard for Federline arrived to pick up the boys at the designated time, but Spears refused to relinquish her sons, according to a source.