Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

:/

gosh...

she's looQin' fer love in all tha wrong places!

yes,that's true....she is desperate to find someone to take care of her...she accepts anyone... and that's so sad,couse i think if she would find normal bf,that could help her to get out of her problems,that could make her more stable...

:/

gosh...

she's looQin' fer love in all tha wrong places!

yes,that's true....she is desperate to find someone to take care of her...she accepts anyone... and that's so sad,couse i think if she would find normal bf,that could help her to get out of her problems,that could make her more stable...

she doesn't need a BF..

she just need strong support from her family.

bt since her family is dysfunQtional, who's gonna be there for her? who's willing to be there?

no matter what happens, somehow, she gets hurt by them..

i call upon shar jackson! :bounce:

She needs to want to take care of herself. But then again I see her as a self absorbed spoiled brat that will never care for anyone else but herself.

Even at this point of time, i thinQ we Qan safely say that Britney isn't thinQin properly..

i mean...

since when is she thinQin' properly?

OMG!

Spears, 26, and Adnan Ghalib, 35, arrived at the Keyes Mercedes-Benz dealership in the San Fernando Valley on Friday afternoon, surrounded by the now-familiar pack of photographers that once contained Ghalib. The twist was the pop singer was wearing the same lacy, short dress from her 2004 wedding to Federline – her second walk down the aisle following her 55-hour marriage to Jason Alexander.

Spears’s own Mercedes was impounded last week after she abandoned it on the road when it blew a tire, but this trip to the dealer was for Ghalib, her constant companion since her meltdown. “They came in to get an estimate for a new car for him,” a sales associate says. “He drives a rental car now. … He was looking into the different lease and purchase options for sport cars.”

not surprised.

britney has never been a brainiac but with her she dropped out of school and you know what they say, education is soooooo important!!!

but people now a days only care about money. Me I don't but look at all the money she has and boy is she a mess.