Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

we can't watch her at home. (thank god give her some space) so i dont think it's right talking about her motherhood skills. a mother and a child's relationship is sacred

Yeah, but we can see her in public, AT NIGHT, WITHOUT her kids... Drinking at nightclubs and showing off waaay too much skin...when she SHOULD be home tucking in her kids to sleep...Reading them stories...Not looking like trash with party-animals like Paris Hilton :yuckky:

we can't watch her at home. (thank god give her some space) so i dont think it's right talking about her motherhood skills. a mother and a child's relationship is sacred

Yeah, but we can see her in public, AT NIGHT, WITHOUT her kids... Drinking at nightclubs and showing off waaay too much skin...when she SHOULD be home tucking in her kids to sleep...Reading them stories...Not looking like trash with party-animals like Paris Hilton :yuckky:

Word.

Britney Spears picks another winner

britneyspearsisaaccohenco7.jpg

Britney Spears showed up to the grand opening of Sideways Restaurant in Hollywood last night with her new man, Isaac Cohen, a 25-year-old "model/actor." I use the quotes, because a quick search on IMDB turned up empty, unless he's the same Isaac Cohen that served as "Miscellaneous Crew" on an episode of Project Runway. Then yeah, I guess he is an actor. But judging by this photo of him lifted off his (now deleted) MySpace, a better description would be winner. One finger up the nose and the other down the pants? With modeling skills like that it's a wonder he's not already a household name. :nicole:

Here it is

44ll8iq.jpg

2q21ixy.jpg

look at Brit's pose :D she actually made sure this time no knickers are in view (or her V gem) :laugh:

glad she learned her lesson (for now)

she looks really cute btw, in those pictures w/ her new bf :wub: it reminds me of her old bubblegum-ish self :)

Britney Spears showed up to the grand opening of Sideways Restaurant in Hollywood last night with her new man, Isaac Cohen, a 25-year-old "model/actor." I use the quotes, because a quick search on IMDB turned up empty, unless he's the same Isaac Cohen that served as "Miscellaneous Crew" on an episode of Project Runway. Then yeah, I guess he is an actor. But judging by this photo of him lifted off his (now deleted) MySpace, a better description would be winner. One finger up the nose and the other down the pants? With modeling skills like that it's a wonder he's not already a household name. :nicole:

:laugh:

Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen Together in a $40,000-a-night Sky Villa

Britney Spears and her new man Isaac Cohen spent the night together in a $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa on Saturday, where a Jacuzzi pool, a glass elevator, an 8-ft. rotating bed and a full bar at Fantasy Tower wing of The Palms hotel. They took their hookup to a new heights.

“The couple seem very happy together”, a source said.

Britney Spears and Isaac Cohen were dancing and smoking cigarettes at gay nightclub 8 1/2 for about an hour before returning to their luxury suite.

The two started dating in the past month. They were seen in a boat together off the seas of LA and they were also seen at the Whiskey Blue bar of Westwood’s W Hotel