Bellazon

Brooke Perry
Thumbnail

Janet Garrison

Cotton On

184b05511947849.jpg adde87511947854.jpg 881ded511947859.jpg 9ddffe511947865.jpg ab3639511947870.jpg

What’s the next big thing for you?
I am not sure; I take things one day at a time, work hard, and hope the jobs keep coming my way. Dipping into a bit of acting would be fun!.

What was it like shooting the Cotton On Body campaign?
It was very hot, but I loved it! Working with Rocky Barnes and the Cotton On Body team was very enjoyable, kicked-back and relaxing. It makes the work all the more better when you are surrounded by amazing, professional and kind people.

What was it like shooting the Cotton On Body campaign?
LOMBOK!!! Lombok was amazing and the hotel was beautiful.

Do you have any on-the-go workout tips when travelling?
I try to do a lot of body weight stuff. When I am in a hotel room I do pushups, sit-ups and go on runs. It is very hard to fit in working out while traveling but I always do it, and always check out the hotel gym!

How do you make sure you get a good night’s sleep across different time zones?
Honestly, I don’t. I have always been a sleep struggler. But I do try to drink a bunch of water and over-hydrate when I have international flights.

What are your must-buy items for summer?
Basic tees, cut-off shorts, workout gear, new running shoes - things of that nature.

Tell us about your summer beauty routine?
Every day, I wake up, go for a run or bike ride across the Williamsburg Bridge, make a really healthy breakfast or have a nice Acai Bowl. I also love to sauna or steam. As far as my skin routine, I love La Mer products.

What’s your favourite swimwear style?
My favorite style would have to be the classic triangle bikini top and string tie bottom. For my body type, the triangle style top seems to be the most flattering and the adjustable ties on the bottoms also come in handy.

Do you wear different styles for different situations?
Of course! I will not be wearing an itsy bitsy bikini trying to wakeboard or surf! There goes your bikini!

What are your three must-pack items for a summer vacay?
My three must-pack items on a summer vacation would be some sort of nice loafers, cut-off jeans, and vintage concert tees. Always comfy and lightweight. Some face sunscreen also!

What are your favourite summer destination/s & why?
I haven’t really travelled much during the summer other than for work, but the times I have, I would say my most memorable summer vacation was Kauai, Hawaii. I tried surfing and shaved ice for the first time and fell in love with the place!

What are your plans for Halloween this year?
My plans for Halloween are to stay in the city and take it easy. Maybe go to a Halloween party or two but no major plans, just taking it by ear! .

What is New York City like during Halloween?
The city is absolutely crazzzzzzy during Halloween. Everyone and I mean everyone dresses up. You look out of place if you're not dressed up. Oh and Halloween doesn’t last one day, it lasts a week.

How does New York’s Halloween festivities compare to Montana’s?
Montana is very low key when it comes to Halloween. Usually kids dress up and go door to door in the neighborhood collecting candy in pillow cases. I would say New York offers a much more grown up environment. I don't see much trick or treating in the city during Halloween.

What’s the best haul you’ve got from trick or treating over the years?
I would have to say the best treat I scored during Halloween was these taco chips... Our neighbor down the block owned Taco John’s and would give out free taco tokens!

Do you have any plans to dress up?
I have no plans to dress up yet! Maybe an alien or astronaut… something space related.

What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn? 

Two years ago I dressed up as Sandy from Grease. Not the good Sandy in the poodle skirts though… I rocked all black leather, cropped top and blonde curly Afro!

Do you have any tips for Halloween dressing?
Don’t and I repeat don't wait last minute! Everything will be sold out at all costume shops and the lines are atrocious! Also put a lot of time into your costume- it's worth it!

What is your favourite thing about Halloween? 

The eeriness! It's straight up spooky and I don't feel that any other time of the year. I get one time to be dark and creepy and dress like it.

What did you love about the Cotton On Body Halloween range? 

It was very cute and playful... Very fun, comfortable and cozy.