Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Obviously, the credit goes to the person who posted this on You Tube. I got tipped off about this and loved it!! She's so cute. Check it out! :p Oh, forgot to find out what radio show it is. Sorry!

EDIT: Well, found out the show is from Raleigh-Durham, NC and it is the Salt and Demtri show.

Thanx so much, Jess :flower: :hug: I swear this is the prettiest her face has ever, ever been. I'm so sick of saying that but what can I do??? :ddr:

Thanks, Lady Fatale and Snl! Wowee!

Y'all done reeeeel good! (Sorry, darkthrone, no harm to Southern accents meant.) :grouphug:

It's funny. Flipping channels earlier this week, I caught a snippet of the movie 10 with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek. The angle of Tori's face in your new avi, SnL, and cheekbones, tan "tone" and braided hair is definitely worthy of a Bo comparison.

I stood near Ms. Derek once, and she's much shorter than our statuesque golden goddess. Well, if Ms. Derek was rated a 10, I'd give Tori an 20+! :wub:

I'm glad Tori is doing so much multi-media work as she is obviously multi-talented and multi-faceted. :)

Hope y'all have fast-moving Friday! :wave:

PS Snl, don't feel sorry for repeating Tori's beauty! All of us think it even if we don't "type" it. You have the BESTEST taste! :p

:heart:

Just to show how far I went to find this interview, I won't even reveal where it came from (the clue is in the article somewhere). But at least you get to know scads more about Tori's jockhead boyfriend.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32569083.244ce6.jpg

CREDIT: MEDINA GHETTO HOOCHIE MAMA MUFFINTOP

:laugh:

:heart:

Just to show how far I went to find this interview, I won't even reveal where it came from (the clue is in the article somewhere). But at least you get to know scads more about Tori's jockhead boyfriend.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32569083.244ce6.jpg

CREDIT: MEDINA GHETTO HOOCHIE MAMA MUFFINTOP

:laugh:

Thanks, VampireHorde, for going to such great lengths to find this photo/article! :)

Whether he's a jockhead or not I can't tell because I know him only through this site. They have known each other through Hawaii and surfing, they are both models--both with good hair and lean surfer bodies and good looking faces at that. So that's a start for their togetherness, I guess, and understanding each other even. :heart:

On these pages, I have seen pics of Danny with Tori in NYC sharing bday cake and on a speed boat and in Italy so if he lives with her in Manhattan Beach, CA or visits her from Hawaii to the aforementioned places, I imagine he is making the effort to be with her from distances and therefore at least a decent guy. :whistle:

If she's happy with him, and he treats her well, then that's good for me whether he's a jockhead, a punk or a geek (sounds like part of the Breakfast Club). Because Tori's had good judgement to get this far, I imagine she has good judgement with relationships with work and personal. In addition, her comments in the article about Danny and their time together make it sound like both are smitten with each other. Going out for some time with distance involved takes some work from both parties. And it looks like both are working. :wave:

Thanx so much to everyone! YAY! :hug: :hug: :flower: It's so fun to finally have lots of stuff to post of Tori.

That last picture has Kim C. on the left, then Tori, but who is on the right? Just not sure.

actually the girl on the left is jessica hart and the one on the right is tori's friend, kaitlyn gilbert :laugh:

Thanx so much to everyone! YAY! :hug: :hug: :flower: It's so fun to finally have lots of stuff to post of Tori.

That last picture has Kim C. on the left, then Tori, but who is on the right? Just not sure.

actually the girl on the left is jessica hart and the one on the right is tori's friend, kaitlyn gilbert :laugh:

Well, I was wrong all the way around. It's good that I at least recognized Tori :p I was going from memory and was thinking it was Kim who has the gap-toothed smile. I guess I better pay attention since neither Kim or Jessica are familiar to me. :)