Lea

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Happy St. Valentine's Day :heart: Weekend to Tori, Danny, Ryan Mahina, and Tori Nation :grouphug: !

post-1123-1169736040.jpgpost-1123-1169736045.jpgpost-1123-1169736051.jpgpost-1123-1169736058.jpgpost-1123-1169736063.jpgpost-1123-1169736068.jpgpost-1123-1169736077.jpgpost-1123-1169736081.jpgpost-1123-1169736087.jpgpost-1123-1169736102.jpgpost-1123-1169736098.jpgpost-1123-1169736107.jpgpost-1123-1169736112.jpgpost-1123-1169736118.jpgpost-1123-1169736123.jpg

I hope these Valentine's Day re-posts or refreshes from Tori's BZ pages on 25 JAN 2007 don't break any BZ rules. :p  Nearly a decade ago . . . Thanks to her Aloha attitude, healthy lifestyle, and the love of hers and Danny's life, Ryan Mahina, Tori doesn't look a day older.  :flower:

Tori Nation's fearless leader shares her latest cookie creations for Valentine's Day on Instagram. Tori has always been gracious enough to give her fans more than a few glimpses or hers, Danny's, and Ryan Mahina's daily lives.  :wave:

Trivia for Tori Nation :grouphug:  and a Belated May Day Celebration :fun:  for all the Pagans on the planet and Happy Early Cinco De Mayo:

365 Days of Amazing Trivia — 2015 Page-A-Day Calendar Saturday, May 2, 2015

In surfing slang, what's the green room?

Answer:

The hollow space or tube inside the barrel of a breaking wave. It's green because of the light reflected into the barrel.

Happy Mother's Day to Tori Nation's  :grouphug: fearless leader  :heart:, her Mama Bear :heart: , and Danny's Mama Bear :heart: , too!

Tori's Target designs for the people have come in just in time for Tori Nation :grouphug:  , Ryan Mahina :MLA: , Tori :heart: , Danny :heart: , and Lori :heart: to celebrate Memorial Day Weekend.  :fun:

Hopefully, whether they start wearing Madras cloth, seersucker, and white buckskin shoes, folks have at least one of the three days to rest and usher in the unofficial start of summer.  :gocho:

Southern Hemisphereans have had their turn with warmer weather, but can enjoy Tori's creations, too.  :p  :wave:

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=tori+praver&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_tori+praver

FYAmusement, some useless but hopefully fun trivia:

365 Days of Amazing Trivia — 2015 Page-A-Day Calendar Thursday, June 18, 2015

The name of what popular perfume was inspired by a ring England's King Edward VIII gave to Wallis Simpson, the U.S. divorcée for whom he gave up the throne?

Answer:

Eternity by Calvin Klein. Klein named the perfume for the diamond ring, inscribed with the word eternity, that Edward VIII gave to Mrs. Simpson before they married. In 1987, a year before Klein launched the scent, he bought the ring at auction for his then-wife, Kelly Proctor.

post-9036-0-1446436235-31628_thumb.jpg

Because Ryan Mahina :heart:  and her parents :heart:  :heart:  split time between Malibu and Maui and other places, this Malibu "Maui Miss" would be a great bike for her.

She wouldn't need training wheels because of the surfer genes from both her parents :p:wave:

Tori Nation  :grouphug: should check out the renaissance of Babylola's FB fansite.  It is as amazing as it was before, and it has been updated.

Like Tori, Babylola is truly a Renaissance Woman. Tori looks has amazing as she always has, and she is an amazing mama bear :MLA: ; there are plenty of cute, cute pics or Ryan Mahina. She and Danny seem so at ease with each other and their cutie on Instagram. I feel selfish   :cain: to say that I am glad that Tori has been modeling again. :drool:  I have no idea how she balances family, Tori Praver Swimwear, and modeling. She continues to be an inspiration to everyone. Of course, her own mama bear, Lori, is a tremendous help :) .  

Thank you Babylola!  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :wave:

LenoreX, I had almost given up on Tori Nation :grouphug:because no one is posting pics of Tori.   :idk:

Thanks so much  :flower:.

I was just catching up on her, Ryan, and Danny on Instagram where they graciously share so much of their lives.  :heart:  :kiss:

I then wistfully and absentmindedly scrolled down this BZ page to tell Tori Nation citizens :grouphug: to check out her Instagram pics. And then . . . I saw your amazing posts.  :dance: Thanks for breathing new life into Tori Nation :grouphug::wave:.   

Happy Hawai'i Three-Oh, June Bug! :ddr::wub6yh2cm: 

Tori Nation misses you on you BZ pages :grouphug:!

Thanks to your and Danny's generosity, however, your fans can keep up with you guys on Instagram and Babylola's FB Fansite for you.:smile:

Congrats on yours and Danny's second baby over whom Ryan Mahina will keep a careful watch. :heart::p 

Tori Nation citizens know you will wrap your long, capable arms around your beautiful family and keep them safe and show them a great deal of love 24/7/365.:MLA::wave:

Has she ever done VS?