Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh my gawd, Babylola! Each Tori Nation citizen needs to look at your hard work on ToriPraverFans on FB EACH day! :grouphug:

You have put in so much effort on these pages on behalf of Tori and Tori Nation (eg 35 pics posted from www.futureclaw.com of ToriPraverSwimwear 2013), Tori should appoint you to be her Public Relations Princess! :D :heart::kiss:

Your work on ToriPraverFans even caught the attention of Tori herself, Danny, and an Elite model management agent, too! That is high praise indeed! :ddr: :dance: :nicole: :clap:

For the Love of Tori and in appreciation of your work, Babylola, each Tori Nation citizen should make a visit to ToriPraverFans before sundown! :gocho::wave:

Your posts helped add another page to Tori's BZ pages! Hoooahhh! :fun:

Well, it's nearing sundown on the Northeast Coast of the US. . . :unsure:

No one has written about his or her wonderful visit to Babylola's tribute to Tori: ToriPraverFans on FB. :(

It is easily accessed through the super convenient link in Babylola's last post and in her sig and right here: http://www.facebook.com/ToriPraverFans. :yes:

If you get a chance this week, take a peek, and I am sure you will stay a while. :)

If you have another chance, let Babylola and Tori Nation know your thoughts, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (Clint Eastwood's 1966 film, in the original Italian, Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo). A little Italian is good to know like "stiletto," especially if you are a "Wikiing" dilettante (Italian for "dabber") as I am. :p

Hopefully, Tori Nation's observations will only be The Good, the Better, and the Best, but no pressure ;). . . :wave:

ohh! such cute things to write lancelot! thanks for the support, I got 65 people that likes my page and im happy for that - but I wonder how can I invite all Tori Praver offical page members to my page - 9600 people that likes tori praver !

http://www.facebook.com/toripraverofficialfanpage?ref=ts

how can I invite each one ?:(

Babylola!

In Kevin Costner's film A Field of Dreams, he builds a baseball field in the cornfields of the midwest US (Iowa). He has a dream that baseball players from the past will come to play on this field created from his love of the game. And when they do, people who love baseball will come from miles around to watch these players who miraculously come out of the cornfield to play on the magical field. :Dinah:

I am not sure who says it, maybe James Earl Jones, to encourage Costner: "If you build it, they will come," meaning both the players from the past whose careers were cut off for some reason will come and get a second chance to play on this field created for a love of the game and its players, and the present day people who want to watch them will also come simply for the love of baseball and its iconic players who couldn't finish their careers. :heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Your creating such a beautifully designed site for Tori Nation reminded me that you have built it, and Tori fans will come. I am glad you have so many "likes." I guess you have to have patience with people's time on BZ and their willingness to go the extra step and login to FB, but they will come. Your site is too thoughtfully and sincerely done, and the FB pages themselves reflect that commitment to presenting Tori with your personal, unique stamp and in an especially tasteful way. Maybe 9600 Tori BZ fans won't visit even by the end of the week, but because you built the site with the love of Tori and Tori Nation (corny and cliched perhaps, but I mean it!) inspiring your creativity, they will come, even if it is one Tori Nation Citizen each day. :grouphug: :p

As they said in the 70's in the US, "Keep on Truckin', Sistah!" Thanks for taking care of Tori Nation's need for Tori Pics and intel on two different sites! :MLA::wave:

Oh my gawd, Babylola. . .more Tori Images. . . so soon! :nicole:

Thanks for making Monday manic in a good way. :clap:

I just saw this vid on YouTube and then figured you had posted it here because you are the fastest Tori poster in the world. :flower:

I can't keep up with your amazing posts of Tori who looks so adorable and sexy at once in these pics and the vid. :rofl:

I guess I never thought Tori Nation or I would need a breather from new Tori material! Phew! :blink::grouphug:

Well, Tori Nation can have a rest from my babble because these pics speak for themselves! :p

A Tori Pic is worth not a 1,000 words but a "googolplex" number of words (Source: Wikipedia. d5d38569c12e04088ee6e9085fc190f7.png. That's a lotta zeroes! :D

Thank yooooooooooo! Thank yoooooooooooo! You are the bestest! And thank. . . Tori! :heart::wave:

Your signature is really fantastic,Lancelot. :heythere: Oh please this test is cruel because I am shortsighted and the picture is so small :cry2: ! By the way I have answered your message,have you read it? :idk: You are so kind to say me welcome :flower: ! And yes it must be weird but I always change my avatar and signature :gocho: . And of course I love Tori that is why I am happy to join this kingdom. Tori really looks like a princess! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks, Cosmopolitanallcovers, for an oldie but goodie of Tori's early days as a cover girl! :flower:

She is certainly adorable in any language! :wub:

This page seems due to roll over to 135 anytime soon. :morning:

Anyone holding back Praver posts or "refreshes" (ie reposts), this would be a good time to post your Tori Pics as a tribute to the Sistah of Summah :) who is transitioning to the Angel of Autumn. :)

September is nearly upon us! Yikes! :blink:

Those in Tori Nation and just visiting may be segueing to the first-year of school or back to school or a first job or just continuing to do your current job. :p

Whatever the case, I hope the end of summer is being good to you. Be good to Tori and her fans :grouphug: by posting enough to move her BZ pages to 135 if you have a chance! :wave:

The Tori Transition from Season to Season: :kiss::heart: .

Summah Sistah's Sunny Smile and Glowing Skin and Hard Body:

Autumn Angel Looking Preppy for School or Work in a Patrician Three-Button Blue Blazer ;) :

Who's post will carry us to the next page? :fun:

Babylola? Mermaid in Love? SweetnLow? A Casual Visitor Who Becomes a Tori Nation Citizen? Tori? :blush:

Enquiring and Tori-Adoring minds want to know! :gocho:

There's no "I" in Team :grouphug: so I wager it could be anyone who opens Tori's BZ pages! :grouphug:

Maybe even this babbler's babble will push us over . . . the edge to 135! :p

Don't forget to check into see Babylola's FB tribute to Tori! :ddr:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTori Candy Cane.JPG Tori Prepster.jpg

Well, she's having a baby!!! Yippee!!! :ddr: :ddr::clap:

Tori Praver is a Venice-based swimwear designer and former Sports Illustrated model. Raised in Maui, the nearly six feet tall beauty spent most of her childhood in bathing suits, riding waves and beach-hopping with her family in paradise. After being scouted in her early teens, she swiftly began modeling all over the world, but never let go of her lifelong dream of starting her own fashion label.

Praver's love of beach culture inspired her to launch Tori Praver Swimwear—a line of bikinis, monokinis, one-pieces and cover-ups that are both sexy and comfortable, which is a difficult combo to nail. Her generous range of styles have been featured on the pages of Vogue, Elle and Lucky, and celebs like Brooklyn Decker and Jessica Alba are superfans. In fact, Alba recently fitted her daughter Honor in a cute suit from Praver's baby line.

What are you drinking today?

"The Detox 4 juice from Pressed Juicery, which consists of cucumber, pineapple, coconut h2o and aloe vera. It's so yummy!"

What would be your last meal on earth?

"Probably something super decadents like truffle mac and cheese."

What was the last book you read?

"I know it's cheesy, but I recently finished reading Fifth Shades of Grey. It's a fun read! I can't believe how graphic the author E L James got with details. I'm on book two now, but I don't think I'll read the third one because it's getting kind of boring."

What's your favorite holiday?

"Oh man, it's a toss-up between Halloween and Christmas. Maybe Halloween because when I was little my mom would go all out and decorate our home really spooky. My fiancé and I always dress up in fun costumes, too. Last year we were clowns!"

Plaid or animal print?

"I love them, but probably plaid because I love wearing flannels over everything. It's my go-to. Animal print is fun, too!"

What's your favorite movie of all time?

"I'm obsessed with the '90s film My Girl, starring Macaulay Culkin and Anna Chlumsky—I think I've seen it a hundred times! I also really love Practical Magic starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman because the soundtrack features Steve Nicks and I'm a huge Fleetwood Mac fan."

Do you have any hidden talents?

"I actually was a tap dancer when I was little, so I can do that. [Laughs] I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue, which is always a fun party trick. And I'm a pretty good baker. I love to cook!"

London or Paris?

"Paris. From the food to the architecture to the people, everything is just so perfect there. I can spend days and weeks there by myself just walking around and discovering new things. I've been there over ten times, so I have my favorite little spots to eat and shot there, too."

When was the happiest day of your life?

"It was pretty exciting when I got engaged. Also, a couple of months ago I found out that I'm having a baby! Those were both really fun, life-changing moments."

If you weren't a designer or model, what would you be?

"I've always had a dream to open my own little bakery and coffee shop, so I'd probably be a baker. That would be so fun. I like to explore little cupcake shops and bakeries around the city to get ideas, because I'd really love to do it one day."

Credit: RACKED

ToriPraver_2012_08-thumb.jpg

Mermaid in Love, you couldn't have said it better: Tori's Aloha Aura is soothing and relaxing indeed! :shifty:

Your ever-changing sig and avi are striking! :woot:

Tori Nation Citizenship Test:

Is this the True Tori or Not? :whistle:

post-9036-0-20849900-1344994216_thumb.jp

Of course, everyone is welcome to join Tori Nation at anytime for life! :p

There are no tests for admiring Tori! :wub:

Thanks, too, Babylola, for keeping up with Tori's BZ pages and ToriPraverFans on FB! :thumbsup::kiss:

We Tori Nation citizens sho' do appreciate your eagle eye for finding Tori Pics and Vids! :heythere::wave: