Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Here's a Tori vid in which she looks so adorable and comes across as her usual grounded self:

"TheStylish spends a sun-soaked day with Sports Illustrated model turned swimwear designer Tori Praver to talk surf, sand and her line's inspiration in an all new In Focus. Published July 18, 2012 by TheStylishVids."

Tori looks so smooth and is so sweet as always! When is she going to wow in her wedding dress? Enquiring minds wanna know. :wave: :wub:

What's with the auto links (eg "wedding" in post above and "beautiful skin" in the post above that. I dared go no farther up? :capt:

Is BZ auto-link phrases as other sites are for definitions, locations, etc.? :blink:

I don't want to get in trouble by BZ for putting in ads in my posts. :knives:

Most of all, I don't wan't any association with those dumb "weird trick" ads that are now ubiquitous on the internet. :ninja:

And lawdy, lawdy! No Tori BZ fans want "no mo' babble from me no how" on my verboooose poooosts! :avada:(Tori Fans v. Moi) :p :wave:

what a great video of my lovely supermodel!!! what I like about Tori is that shes so natural in front of the camera, her smile kills me omg!

thanks lancelot for keeping this page up with great comments and great new video! kisses to all TORI NATION coolest fans love ya!

and if some of u still didnt visit my page....

http://www.facebook.com/ToriPraverFans

:neo2:

lola

Oh boy, Babylola! :flower::heart:

I hope someone has an account at PM to make the pics of Tori bigger. :unsure:

I have never seen the one with her in the long, red dress. Of course, she does not have to wear red to be drop-dead. . . gorgeous. :p

The one with her mom is super cute, too. :wub:

As I have said, I also love Tori Vids to see her move so fluidly and to listen to her nice voice filled with Aloha Spirit. :ddr:

Tori does always seem so relaxed and maybe this aspect of her character helped her survive the craze of NYC. . . or trips home to paradise! :)

Hopefully, we'll see Tori soon in her wedding dress; she will be radiant in any one she chooses! :yes:

Thanks for being a weekend warrior and finding and posting some Tori Pics with which Tori Nation can transition from the weekend to the week a little more smoothly! :kiss::wave:

Thanks, Babylola, for even more Tori Pics for Tori Nation, especially on a Monday that is already Manic! :clap:

Tori is soooo adorable and sexy in each, yes, even with her back turned to the camera! :p

I especially love the pic in which she is hugging her knees. :wub::wub:

She looks like a bundle of joy just trying to scrunch her long, athletic legs into the pic and wrapping them in her long, athletic arms! :blush:

And her flawless, healthy skin. . . in every pic and regardless of lighting or setting! :wub2: :wub:

Here's today's Gorsuch email featuring oldies but always goodies (Just ignore the Moncler down jacket and Tori Nation's Sistah of Summah will help keep this season alive!):

130721.jpg

130690.jpg

124877.jpg

107651.jpg

Darcie Dress

They can't hold a candle to your current posts, Babylola, :heart::kiss: but Tori is Timeless, especially in that simple ol' Darcie Dress ;)! :wave:

Miami Beach, FL – July 20, 2012 –

Clarins and Vogue kicked off Swim Week by celebrating at The Webster with special host Laure Hériard Dubreuil. Guests, including many of the designers perused the second floor of the store and enjoyed tunes by Johnny The Boy and special cocktails by Chandon and Belvedere. A chic start to swim week with what better beauty partner than Clarins.

post-5257-0-16886300-1343330034_thumb.jp

post-5257-0-10450500-1343330036_thumb.jp

post-5257-0-44987000-1343330046_thumb.jp

post-5257-0-09797100-1343330049_thumb.jp

post-5257-0-64640500-1343857860_thumb.jp

Babylola for Tori Nation President, Prime Minister, Secy. of State, Secy. of Defense, Ambassador of Tori Nation Public Relations and anything she wants to be! :ddr:

This latest post with Tori in that white dress is so adorable and natural, especially, but mostly because she looks just as she probably is in "real life": pure sweetness. :wub:

The candids are, of course, not really posed but taken as a mere mortal would look into a friend's camera in an informal pic. :p

That Tori is so tall compared to many people she stands next to is also fun! :yes:

In the movie FLETCH, Chevy Chase's character was "6'5" with his afro." Tori must also be pushing 6'5" in heels, yet she does not look down on us Tori Nation minions but remains grounded! :whistle:

Have a great weekend, Tori, Tori Nation and Babylola, Tori Nation's equitable Empress! :wave:

Babylola!

Thanks for the beautiful views of the water and our Fave Mermaid, Tori. :yes::clap:

Both are such natural beauties that it hurts my eyes even to peek at the pics. :gocho:

These pics that you took the time to post serve as a great transition to the weekend for Tori Nation! :wub:

Thank you soooooo much and have yourself a great weekend! :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92oTVEyhi3w

A Slide Show of the above pics Babylola posted:

It features Tori Nation's "eponymous" (the fashion world's fave word) Muse and fearless leader on the same pristine beach as in Babylola's post. :heart::kiss:

Tori still looks oh soooo healthy, sexy, and strong while displaying her body "wares" kinda covered by Tori Praver "Swimwearz." :p

I hope some Tori Nation denizen finds a vid clip of Tori's inner and outer goddess moooooving her beautifully toned limbs and dragging her cute "piggies" through the sand on this heavenly beach. :wub2:

Showing Tori, the deity, in motion would move Tori Nation even more and complete the set of Babylola's pics and this slide show. :blush:

Please post Tori Nation a clip of Tori moving and/or speaking sweetly ASAP for another Tori Fix! :wave:

you wellcome lancelot!

I really really like this collection, the colours are great , the combinations of the two bottoms is very interesting,

and I am glad that Tori is the model this year so we can enjoy this AMAZING pictures of her , in the beach - looking relaxed and fresh.

Im inlove with this sesson of photos and hope to see a video of it soon!

dont forget to visit & like my lovely page !!! :dance:

http://www.facebook.com/ToriPraverFans