Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I was browsing through WireImage today and found these pictures!

6th Annual Project Sunshine Event

May 19, 2009 - Cipriani 42nd Street

New York, NY United States

ad5bb936308315.gif bff36636308311.gif e1da6436308313.gif 89c59336308306.gif 4dc05936308309.gif

Thanx, Jess. :wave: Very, very pretty girl :laugh: I'd love it if she'd get out more and get more exposure in the public eye in social situations. It would be good for her profile and climb to huge fame. :yes: :p

Oh, btw, here is a bit about Project Sunshine which is truly a worthy cause. We can all support by buying a bracelet or something, can't we? :gocho: :yes: :hug: I know this may not exactly be the place to post this but I'm gonna' anyway.....so there! :laugh: :laugh:

"Annual Star-Studded Benefit

On Tuesday, May 19th, Project Sunshine will host its Sixth Annual Project Sunshine Benefit at the 42nd Street Cipriani. The theme of the evening is "P.S. I Love You."

The night will include celebrity entrances on the Project Sunshine "Yellow Carpet," from the likes of NY Giant David Diehl, Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton, child actors Abigail Breslin of Little Miss Sunshine and Rachel Covey of Enchanted, Laila Ali and Sports Illustrated models Esti Ginzburg and Tori Praver. There will also be a live performance by six-time Grammy Award winner Burt Bacharach and his band.

During Project Sunshine Week , Our Exclusive Partners Raise Awareness and Support

In celebration of Project Sunshine Week:

Helen Ficalora's jewelry reflects the art and beauty of nature, and conveys the elegance of simple organic form. She has designed a special 14k Yellow Gold Sunshine Charm which sells in her New York City, Beverly Hills, Chicago, and Palm Beach stores during Project Sunshine Week and throughout the year. 25% of proceeds from each charm will go to Project Sunshine. This year she is launching a very special Silver Sunshine Charm, available at www.projectsunshine.org, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting Project Sunshine.

Leiber, American luxury brand, has created a Project Sunshine key chain for sale exclusively in her Madison Avenue store, with a percentage of sales to go to Project Sunshine.

Stuart Weitzman has designed a casual 'Sun Serpent' colored sandal of which a percentage of proceeds from sales of the sandal this week will go to Project Sunshine.

About Project Sunshine

Project Sunshine is a nonprofit organization that empowers a dynamic and dedicated corps of over 10,000 volunteers to bring programming - recreational (arts), educational (tutoring and mentoring) and social service (HIV and nutritional counseling) - to over 60,000 children facing medical challenges and their families in 100 major cities across the United States, and in five international satellite sites: Canada, China, Israel, Kenya, and Puerto Rico.Project Sunshine is dedicated to bringing a ray of hope to these hospitalized children. Project Sunshine Week is a week dedicated to raising awareness and support for the organization through a series of events and programs. This year, Project Sunshine Week starts May 12th, with the annual benefit celebration at Cipriani 42nd Street as the culmination of the week on May 19th. For more information and ways you can get involved, visit www.projectsunshine.org."

( I recognize that that's New York Giant's left tackle, huuuuuuge guy, btw, Dave Diehl with Tori but I don't know who the others are. I'm assuming the child is one who is getting the services of this organization).

post-8834-1242817252_thumb.jpg

Oh, btw, here is a bit about Project Sunshine which is truly a worthy cause. We can all support by buying a bracelet or something, can't we? :gocho: :yes: :hug: I know this may not exactly be the place to post this but I'm gonna' anyway.....so there! :laugh: :laugh:

"Annual Star-Studded Benefit

On Tuesday, May 19th, Project Sunshine will host its Sixth Annual Project Sunshine Benefit at the 42nd Street Cipriani. The theme of the evening is "P.S. I Love You."

The night will include celebrity entrances on the Project Sunshine "Yellow Carpet," from the likes of NY Giant David Diehl, Miss USA 2009 Kristen Dalton, child actors Abigail Breslin of Little Miss Sunshine and Rachel Covey of Enchanted, Laila Ali and Sports Illustrated models Esti Ginzburg and Tori Praver. There will also be a live performance by six-time Grammy Award winner Burt Bacharach and his band.

During Project Sunshine Week , Our Exclusive Partners Raise Awareness and Support

In celebration of Project Sunshine Week:

Helen Ficalora's jewelry reflects the art and beauty of nature, and conveys the elegance of simple organic form. She has designed a special 14k Yellow Gold Sunshine Charm which sells in her New York City, Beverly Hills, Chicago, and Palm Beach stores during Project Sunshine Week and throughout the year. 25% of proceeds from each charm will go to Project Sunshine. This year she is launching a very special Silver Sunshine Charm, available at www.projectsunshine.org, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting Project Sunshine.

Leiber, American luxury brand, has created a Project Sunshine key chain for sale exclusively in her Madison Avenue store, with a percentage of sales to go to Project Sunshine.

Stuart Weitzman has designed a casual 'Sun Serpent' colored sandal of which a percentage of proceeds from sales of the sandal this week will go to Project Sunshine.

About Project Sunshine

Project Sunshine is a nonprofit organization that empowers a dynamic and dedicated corps of over 10,000 volunteers to bring programming - recreational (arts), educational (tutoring and mentoring) and social service (HIV and nutritional counseling) - to over 60,000 children facing medical challenges and their families in 100 major cities across the United States, and in five international satellite sites: Canada, China, Israel, Kenya, and Puerto Rico.Project Sunshine is dedicated to bringing a ray of hope to these hospitalized children. Project Sunshine Week is a week dedicated to raising awareness and support for the organization through a series of events and programs. This year, Project Sunshine Week starts May 12th, with the annual benefit celebration at Cipriani 42nd Street as the culmination of the week on May 19th. For more information and ways you can get involved, visit www.projectsunshine.org."

( I recognize that that's New York Giant's left tackle, huuuuuuge guy, btw, Dave Diehl with Tori but I don't know who the others are. I'm assuming the child is one who is getting the services of this organization).

Thanks for, Lady Fatale and SNL, for the intel on Project Sunshine and Tori's involvement. It seems like a great organization with the ambition of expanding to help children worldwide.

Clearly, she has a heart of gold! :heart:

Tori has always been our Not-So-Little Ms. Sunshine! :blush:

For the second time in two weeks, I flipped to a vicarious visit to Hawaii thanks to Hollywood. The first time had Elvis as a tour guide who took his tour to Kauai. This time Kate Bosworth was surfing around Oahu in Blue Crush. I cannot believe how athletic surfing is: balance, strength, etc. And graceful, of course. . .

In both movies, Hawaii does seem like a paradise. I just heard from my friend who moved to Maui a few months ago, and he says it really is and to visit.

I am not sure where Kate Bosworth was born, but she's always listed as being from Cohasset, MA, a few towns over from me and tres preppy. House Sitter with Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn was filmed there. I have seen her in Boston, but there are a lot of blonde preppies here so she doesn't stand out.

I also had two "sightings" of Tori here in Boston this week.

Both unfortunately were on GUESS? shopping bags. The pic was from the early Guess? campaign in which her hair is long and platinum blonde, and it's part the amazing series in which she is in a hotel bedroom and has the same hair. I'm sure people remember the pic as part of some of the best stuff Tori has done and probably have seen the Guess? bag.

I was just glad to see a Tori Classic or Retro pic on a bag so many people will see because the pic and she are really timeless :).

Thanks again for the sunshiney pics. Happy 70th page to Tori, her friends, and fans! :fun:

I hope everyone has an amazingly sunshiney and relaxed Memorial Day Weekend! :wave:

I think this pic is on the bag:

post-9036-1243051254_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This week should be dedicated to celebrating Tori's Bday.

Happy Bday Week, Tori! :fun: :fun:

I reminisced by going back to her early BZ pages and seeing that the enthusiasm for her started some time ago and has not waned in the least.

I reminisced by going back to her early BZ pages and seeing that the enthusiasm for her started some time ago and has not waned in the least.

That's a fact except pictures are getting a little more prolific than in the "old days". I haven't been participating as much lately for tons of reasons but there for awhile, I felt sometimes like a one-girl band. :lost: :laugh: :laugh: I used to talk about her to anyone who would listen (and those who wouldn't, too!) :hehe: :lullaby:

That's a fact except pictures are getting a little more prolific than in the "old days". I haven't been participating as much lately for tons of reasons but there for awhile, I felt sometimes like a one-girl band. :lost: :laugh: :laugh: I used to talk about her to anyone who would listen (and those who wouldn't, too!) :hehe: :lullaby:

Yessss, SNL, there are waaaaaay more pics of Tori now, thanks mainly to you. :heart:

I can't believe you forgot these larger-than-life pics ;)! Hell, you could forget a whole shoot and still have posted more than the rest of us combined! Thanks, as always for your efforts that become our rewards!

PS those "giantess" pics remind me of Daryl Hannah in Attack of the 50ft Woman. I've only seen the movie poster, but i can picture towering Tori in Daryl's place. :wave:

I'm pretty sure that's her :wave:

post-9036-0-1446435875-10234_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435875-11174_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435875-12011_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435875-13935_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435875-16011_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435875-17568_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435875-18775_thumb.jpg th_47249_23809_122_530lo.jpg

That is indeed she, minus 1!

Talk about a Tori Bday eve tribute to her versatilty from 'do to duds! I mean both! Call me crazier, but with her trademark tresses up, she reminds of Grace Jones. Maybe because I see Tori as the next Bond Girl, but she wouldn't be the villainess Ms Jones is in "A View to Kill" {1985}. Nope, an equal agent to Mr. Bond, even superior.

Or maybe in some photos with a different hair style, I see Princess Grace as well. Regardless of which lenses I am wearing, as objective as possible I hope, Tori's versatility has been questioned occasionally with her swimsuit shoots capturing so much attention.

But every haute couture or editorial or runway photo shows she can do all three beautifully. Simply look at these with hardly any of her glorious skin showing. In fact, I see her smile and humor some times more in her fashion shoots than in her swim suit shoots.

Anybody, who can conjure up two disparate and iconic celebrities from a WASPy, actual princess to a black singer/actress/model (if only to this odd viewer) deserves the versatility award of the year. I do not wear spectacles, by the way, but if I were blind and all I could hear were thoughts on these pages about the way she carries herself, I would probably feel a movie in the making: Tori Full of Grace, after the film Maria Full of Grace but not the content, though Tori could handle it.

minus 1, these are on Tori's supercleanly designed website and also posted by dirrty on Tori's BZ pages in post #1082, currently toward the top of what is page 53. In that post of OCT 09, dirrty asked where the pics were from to which later SNL, I think, said they were in NUMERO FRANCE (DEC 2008; Photographer Liz Collins).

Thanks for the retrospective, again, fitting for Tori's Bday Week, minus 1! :)

Grace Jones:

post-9036-1244055933_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435879-84202_thumb.jpg th_f71b6537980075.gif/monthly_06_2009/post-9036-0-1446435879-85718_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4965591" alt="post-9036-0-1446435879-85718_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.2">post-9036-0-1446435879-86425_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435879-87739_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446435879-88986_thumb.jpg

Most likely reposts, but worth a second look.

ALWAYS WORTH A SECOND LOOK! THANK YOOOOOOOO! :heart: :heart:

I Just came in on page one and scrolled for a bit and said WOW! Then went straight here and said WOWEEEE! :drool:

MultiFACEted. :blush:

A comment on page one said "Very pretty. A Typical California Blonde." But if you look at look at Tori's range of looks from 1-70, Tori is the ATYPICAL California blonde thanks to her vesatility as evinced by so many recent and past posts. :p

I am glad we have gotten away from calling Tori typical anything. I know we have said this umpteen times, but we have to keep saying it to debunk the stereotype, which in itself isn't bad, but she takes on so many, well, looks other than the All-American Blonde. :blink:

There is a pic (below) of Tori up close, hair pulled straight back, not a distraction from her facial bones. Little if any make up.

I don't have to tell anyone on these pages that true facial beauty shows when hair is pulled back. Hair has always been a symbol of beauty (all women)/strength (Samson). It's culturally significant in worldwide cultures, religions, myths, literature, art. Tori's hair is obviously, thick, rich, blonde, and loooong and worshipped in most cultures. But her beauty is not "hair dependent" just as the true beauties are (celebreties or mortals or male and female now that I think of it). :whistle:

An older, famous example of hair defining beauty is Sinead O'Connor who cut her hair to avoid being judged by her beauty. Ironically, her beauty came out even more (eg huge blue eyes). I sort of wish Tori would totally change her hair color and length because hair is just of course, a frame for the face or an ornament, and her face needs no frame or an ornament. :wub:

Never fear Blonde lovers! Tori can always change back! People would see more clearly her versatility. But as I say when I pitch her Bond girl or other movie roles, it's up to her and IMG.

If anyone signed Tori for any contract (tv ad, print ad, cosmetics, athletic clothing, etc) or asked her to walk for them, she has the "transferrable skills" to make it make any job work beautifully and professionally. :wave:

Tori Up Close:

post-9036-1244318773_thumb.jpg

Here you go everyone! :wave: I've been busy with Laker games so I've been slow getting these posted. :blush:

The first ones are especially for you, Lancelot! :heart: The others are from Gorsuch and Goldenpointe and another shot in that pink suit we saw a couple pages back. All are fab-oooooo!!! :drool: :drool:

tpbillgirls.jpg

tpbillgirls_27xik2.jpg

tpbillgirls027_.jpg

tpbillgirls4.jpg

My gawwd! Look at those abs!! :drool: :drool:

tpbillgirls6.jpg

tpbillgirls9.jpg

tpbillgirls97.jpg

2948_93982347714_9234817714_2473198.jpg

tpgp978.jpg

tpgp486.jpg

tplafree89.jpg