Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I love the Fox News Channel on TV (only one I will watch because of bias, etc., blah, blah) and I go to their website to get my recent news if I've been away for a bit so I can catch up. Imagine my surprise when I saw this video of Tori on there :shock: So, here's the link. I can never figure out exactly how to post the actual video. I'm so lame! :cry: David (the interviewer) seemed to really enjoy his assignment on this day! And, why not? Isn't she a cutie??? and her personality is so bubbly!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/video-search/m/22062509/swimsuit-model-tori-praver

EDIT: I'm really bummed. My link doesn't work. Can anyone figure it out and post it right? I'm sorry. Like I said, I'm so lame.:cry:

I love the Fox News Channel on TV (only one I will watch because of bias, etc., blah, blah) and I go to their website to get my recent news if I've been away for a bit so I can catch up. Imagine my surprise when I saw this video of Tori on there :shock: So, here's the link. I can never figure out exactly how to post the actual video. I'm so lame! :cry: David (the interviewer) seemed to really enjoy his assignment on this day! And, why not? Isn't she a cutie??? and her personality is so bubbly!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/video-search/m/22062509/swimsuit-model-tori-praver

EDIT: I'm really bummed. My link doesn't work. Can anyone figure it out and post it right? I'm sorry. Like I said, I'm so lame.:cry:

Lawdy, Lawdy, SNL!

I know the bias about Fox. I'm glad you simply watch the news :). And then look what happened! I just skim from left to right so to speak: NY Times, USA Today, WSJ (not exactly right) and Boson Globe (about to fold). But TV news is tricky even if you DVR/TIVO it. ABC is usually the one but Brian Williams won the Walter Cronkite Award but Katie is fine, too. I don't know how to judge so I flip between each. The one thing I do know is that I see several ads from BIG PHARMA pushing medications for everything: AMBIEN, LUNESTA, LIPITOR, some with big names like Sally Field pitching. I know those ads in those slots cost big bucks and take time from the news. But there are plenty of fun commercials, too, I guess.

Your middle name must be SERENDIPITY! That is such a random, fun find. As you can see, I couldn't even get a pic into the sig area and went with quotes that were too long. Therefore, I cannot help you, but, there are so many Tori-friendly folk on this site with awesome computer skills that we will wake up tomorrow and find Tori's chat easy to access.

As usual, love you avi/sig via Lady Fatale.

Have a great start to the week! :wave:

thnx

Hey, @lice!

I love your Jessica Alba Sig!

I read an article in which the researchers said her features are the perfect combination ethnic background to be the new ideal of beauty. There was an article in TIME a while that concluded similarly that after some time racial and ethnic groups would be so mixed they would be not white or black or shades of grey, in the middle. The cover of that issue was a composite of at least fifty pics of various ethnic types then morphed into one center pic of what the next beauty ideal would be. I can't remember if it looked like Jessica Alba, though. :(

Anyway, when I do look for Tori pics, and I mean really look by agency, google, etc., someone always beats me to it. But the search itself is fun. :)

Now when I don't have time, but I ran across two tid bits of trivia that kinda sorta connected to Tori:

1. Elvis Presey (her SI Graceland shoot) had a twin bro. named Garon who died at birth. Elvis's middle name was spelled Aron in honor of his bro. Isn't that at once so sad and so interesting. I had no idea Elvis had a little bro., a twin at that. Imagine if they ended up singing together! Twice as much screaming!

2. President Gerald Ford was a model, like Tori. Now you gotta look at his face (eyes, nose, jaw and build as acollege football player) as you may be biased by his lack of hair in his pics as president and then remember he was from Michigan and U of M, and the heartland where models of both genders have grown as thick and tall as the corn stalks with hair as blonde as cornsilk.

Take care! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

:heart:

I just saw a new commercial for Arby's with none other than Tori! Why didn't anybody know about this? I was flippin' thru some channels and caught the commercial during a break from Viva La Bam on MTV2.

The commercial begins with a dude eating a greasy burger on a park bench. The grease gets in his shirt and then all of a sudden, the camera cuts to Tori walking towards him in slow motion while the song "Cherry Pie" from Warrant plays in the background. Tori walks up to the dude and hands him a piece of paper. He opens it up to see only half of her phone number scribbled becuz the grease on his fingers smeared the other half.

As he frantically turns around, Tori is in her car and gives him the "Call me" hand gesture and then drives away. Man, I need to catch this commercial again. In the meantime, you can (try to) view the commercial on their website: LINK

:laugh:

I just saw a new commercial for Arby's with none other than Tori! Why didn't anybody know about this? I was flippin' thru some channels and caught the commercial during a break from Viva La Bam on MTV2.

The commercial begins with a dude eating a greasy burger on a park bench. The grease gets in his shirt and then all of a sudden, the camera cuts to Tori walking towards him in slow motion while the song "Cherry Pie" from Warrant plays in the background. Tori walks up to the dude and hands him a piece of paper. He opens it up to see only half of her phone number scribbled becuz the grease on his fingers smeared the other half.

As he frantically turns around, Tori is in her car and gives him the "Call me" hand gesture and then drives away. Man, I need to catch this commercial again. In the meantime, you can (try to) view the commercial on their website: LINK

Well, thanx a bunch, VAMP, for the info. I didn't know because I've not been paying attention as much anymore. :whistle:

I tried to hit the link and see it but it just kept spinning so I'll try another day. I just love, love, love Arby's commercials! They are so funny. But, then, it doesn't take much to entertain me. :rofl:

Thanx again. :hug:

Here's the video of Tori's interview at FOX News.

FOX BUSINESS NEWS

AMERICA'S NIGHTLY SCOREBOARD

featuring Tori Praver

Click on the thumbnail to download the video!

b7z7ds.jpg

TECH SPECS: 720x480, MP3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 4:10 DURATION

MODEL BUSINESS PLAN! That's the name of the segment! Wow, these guys at FOX News are just so creative.

^^Oh yeah? Here's MY version in full blown High Def. It took me TWO days of watching TV to finally cap this commercial. Finally capped it during the Game 5 Lakers VS Jazz Halftime Show on TNT (GO LAKERS!!!!!)

ARBY'S BACON CHEDDAR ROASTBURGER

featuring Tori Praver

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD clip!

1621mqt.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:30 SECONDS

Big thanks to Charles Barkley, Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, and THE LAKERS!!!!! SUCK ON THAT, YOUTUBE!

UPDATE: There is an alternate 30-second Arby's commercial that does NOT have Tori in it (but features the same guy on the park bench). Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Thanx so much minus, Joe and Vamp for your postings! That commercial is so funny! I laughed so hard at that big fattie with the greasy hands! Sorry, guy! :rofl:

VH, I can't see anything on your video posting. What am I doing wrong? I get the sound just fine but no "pitchers". ;) But, the commercial......she is fab!! Dang, her legs go on forever don't they?

:whistle: I didn't see the commercial because I was at the game, not in front of the TV. Better to be at the game, I guess but I still want to see it. GO LAKERS!

And, thanx for helping with getting her FOX interview up, VAMP! :wave:

@SAL: You went to Game 5?!? Aww, that was awesome, wasn't it? I got to go to Game 2 last week and that was crazy. I was sitting just near courtside a few rows back from the most beautiful man in the world: Zac Efron. Oh, he was so beautiful to look at. Except for his obviously lesbian girlfriend sitting next to him. :yuckky:

As for the video, you'll need the latest media codecs. Just type in "Media Codec package" on Google Search and then download from the links it gives you. Remember, High Def isn't for the weak. If you're gonna start watching HD material, you're gonna have to update your Media Player.

@SAL: You went to Game 5?!? Aww, that was awesome, wasn't it? I got to go to Game 2 last week and that was crazy. I was sitting just near courtside a few rows back from the most beautiful man in the world: Zac Efron. Oh, he was so beautiful to look at. Except for his obviously lesbian girlfriend sitting next to him. :yuckky:

As for the video, you'll need the latest media codecs. Just type in "Media Codec package" on Google Search and then download from the links it gives you. Remember, High Def isn't for the weak. If you're gonna start watching HD material, you're gonna have to update your Media Player.

Okay, I'll try to do that MC pkg thing and see what happens. Thanx for telling me.

As far as the Lakers go, I am their #1 fan, love 'em more than anyone does, for sure! :laugh: I'll go to all the playoff games in L.A., none out of town, though. I'd die if I missed one. Well, I MIGHT live but it wouldn't be a happy life. :rofl:

I was mad at them for awhile when Shaq left because I adore him but then, I got over it. I'm just worried that when we play Houston, they will have to take Odom out and put Bynum in against Yao. What do you think? Odom has been solid so that would be iffy but we have the talent so we can do it. It was not great execution in Game 5 but it won so whatever. :laugh: GO LAKERS!!

Female hoop fan :chicken: , you've been holding out, please come to the NBA thread :chicken: ! NBA Thread ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

:heart: :heart: And, seems like she just gets better! :yes: She did a great job on that commercial, really great. Her walk shows she has "it"! :yes:

I wish that guy who posted the commercial on YouTube would've tagged it with Tori so it would have gone in with her YouTube videos. Maybe he didn't know who she was or something but still...... :/ :gocho: he coulda gone the extra mile, IMHO. :)

My god, the Stuart Shining pics are insane. Tori's body is perfection itself.

I'm not sure how much she has worked with Stewart. I know it's been several times and at least, I know he did her 2008 SI swimsuit shoot and he did a damn fine job! I really like his work. :heart: He always brings out the best in her.