Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

She is GORGEOUS!

And I wish people would stop saying she looks like a "typical, all-american blonde".

That's not true! Just because she has blonde hair and light eyes doesn't mean she has a common look.

I actually find her to be very unique looking and beautiful.

If she's common looking, than the people making those comments must be hideous and that must mean real beauty doesn't exist.

I can't believe she's not a V.S. Angel! I can't think of a model with a prettier face than her. She's all around perfect! She has a beautiful face and a beautiful body.

She is better looking than all the current angels, except for maybe Adriana Lima, but I personally like her even more than Adriana. She deserves to be an angel.

She is GORGEOUS!

And I wish people would stop saying she looks like a "typical, all-american blonde".

That's not true! Just because she has blonde hair and light eyes doesn't mean she has a common look.

I actually find her to be very unique looking and beautiful.

If she's common looking, than the people making those comments must be hideous and that must mean real beauty doesn't exist.

I can't believe she's not a V.S. Angel! I can't think of a model with a prettier face than her. She's all around perfect! She has a beautiful face and a beautiful body.

She is better looking than all the current angels, except for maybe Adriana Lima, but I personally like her even more than Adriana. She deserves to be an angel.

Surprise! :laugh: :laugh: I totally agree with every word you said. :yes: :hug: You couldn't have said it better. She is soo NOT :beating: typical looking. She has "IT" and just draws you in whenever you look at her...........really hard to STOP looking at her. :wub: She is very, very classy looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been totally out of the loop on everything the bulk of this year, but while grocery shopping at Walmart, I noticed Tori made the cover of the SI calendar. Old news, but new to me, and I couldn't be more proud. She had the best pic in the '08 calendar (Oct.), and no offense to November, but Tori's doing an extended run til December whips around.

I've been totally out of the loop on everything the bulk of this year, but while grocery shopping at Walmart, I noticed Tori made the cover of the SI calendar. Old news, but new to me, and I couldn't be more proud. She had the best pic in the '08 calendar (Oct.), and no offense to November, but Tori's doing an extended run til December whips around.

Yeah, isn't that hot about the calendar??? :drool: :drool: She's gonna be in the mag again next year so I can't wait to see that issue....... :bounce: :bounce: