Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Those are all really great photos! Thank you so much, CAHA :wave: It's time for more of Tori, though. <_< Pics of her are tough to find. We should start a competition to see who can find candids or otherwise first. LOL

(Y) :hell yea!:

:heart: :heart: (Y) (Y) B Babyola! Awesome find! Where did you find them? What campaign are they from?

Thanx......you are awesome! :kiss: :flower:

:dontgetit: :dontgetit: :/ Why can't I save some of them? Can't save #1 and 3 in first set and #1, #2 and #3 in the second set......This is traumatic! LOL HELP!

I trotted around the site and I think it is a Turkish site. How did you get on that? You are a real detective!

Thanx so much for finding the source. :hug: I still can't tell who it is for but maybe we will see it some place. I

I just wish we could find more! I don't think candids of her exist. Doesn't she come out of the house? LOL She is just so cute and that hair.......I'd be showing that off every day! :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

:hug:

:heart: :heart: (Y) (Y) B Babyola! Awesome find! Where did you find them? What campaign are they from?

Thanx......you are awesome! :kiss: :flower:

maybe from Guess?

this is the source:

http://213.74.5.100/cp/rop123-20070304-102.html

its in a weird language :blink: