Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

dunno if respost , new to me :heart:

Don't worry if you are reposting or "refreshing" Tori pics, babylola! :heart:

Each time a Tori pic is posted again, it "refreshes" the collective memory of all of Tori Nation! :kiss::grouphug:

Tori looks so effortlessly adorable above with her hair up, and she looks effortlessly glam in the fashionista frames on the beach. :blush::wub:

Thanks again, babylola, for keepin' on postin' Tori pics and reminding Tori Nation of her effortless range of beauty that we have been privileged to see on her BZ pages since 2005 or so! :wave:

Happy Winter Solstice and other holidays and happy 118th BZ page to Tori and Tori Nation! :fun: :fun: :fun:

The sun's rays can now only stay out longer up in this here Northern Hemisphere after the Southern one has had its fair share of warmth! :p :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Some 'outtakes' from HI Luxury magazine.....

Thanks for the New Year's present, MKgirl! :)

Tori looks so healthy generally as always. I also love how, strong she looks even when she is just "sitting around." :wub:

Women's Health type covers or editorials should include Tori more as she is not too thin and not too musclebound (though some like the latter look); Tori looks just right, like an athletic beautiful girl on a high school's or college's athletic teams! :p

Tori is a great "model" for young girls, young women, and women in general as she seems to lead a balanced life. :heart::blush:

By exercising and eating healthful foods, Tori maintains lustrous hair and glowing skin, though good genetics help! After being an omnivore my whole life, I thought I would follow Tori's vegetarian example, but my skin does not glow, and my hair is not lustrous! Not as good genes. ;)

As a successful business woman in a tough economy who also finds time to support charities, Tori is an also an example for girls and young women who are looking for careers in the fashion industry and want to know how to give back to the world. :blush:

Even women who have found their career niches can learn from Tori as she would certainly share her ideas freely. :heart:

Boy! After all that babble, I sure could use a large coke and bacon cheeseburger because my not-so-svelte figure has not been helped by veggies! :wave:

:woot: :hell yea!: :ddr:

Next Spring 2012 Collection

post-9036-0-1446436146-24643_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-26908_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-2829_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-30008_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-3122_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-32057_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-32938_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-34146_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-3493_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-36364_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-37746_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-38564_thumb.jpg post-9036-0-1446436146-40994_thumb.jpg

wish i could find a video backstage or something <_<

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Babylola! :heart: That would be Tony the Tiger GrrrrRREAAT! :heart: :heart:

I love hearing Tori speak and seeing her move to simply see more dimensions of her than the 2D of a photo. :wub:

I hope you do NOT read every word of my babble! I am SURE you have better things to do! :whistle::ninja:

Tori really does not have to a role model for just girls or women, but guys can learn from her as well. In athletics, I have read about boys having moms as role models and female athletes. Of course, more boys follow male athletes, and girls have male and female athletic role models. ;)

The cliche applies here: anyone can learn from anyone, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religious background, etc. And learning can happen anywhere, too, of course; its not confined to stay within the aforementioned group boundaries. :whistle::blink:

Anyhoo, I really think Tori is grounded or secure enough to share ideas in her industries (swimsuit design and modeling) with anyone who is interested in listening or who asks. :)

Tori does not strike me as an egotist or narcissist, the type who is insecure of others getting ahead of her and undermining them or keeping information from them that might help them even if they might "surpass" her in some way. :heart::blush: :p

Each of us has seen such people in such fields as education, medicine, financial services, etc., and I am sure Tori Nation has seen that personality type in every possible school or workplace! <_<

On the other hand, I am sure people in Tori Nation know of those in every walk of life who are comfortable enough with themselves that they are not threatened by others' success and can give of themselves to help others as Tori does in the fashion industry, with charities supporting children, etc. :kiss::heart:

Maybe Tori could be a consultant for all of Tori Nation and help us to learn her Pacific/Hawaiian calm, her joie de vivre, and to be comfortable enough with ourselves to be comfortable with others and then feel no qualms about helping them, too! :heart::wave: