Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh, Boy! That is a lot of babble above. Sorry just doesn't cut it anymore.

Tori is in THE Top Ten. . .THE Gorsuch Top Ten, anyway. And she is in it several times:

post-9036-1260237727_thumb.jpg

I JUST noticed that we need to celebrate Tori's 80th page! Boy just in time for the holidays and the New Year!

Congrats! :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :guitar: :grouphug: ;)

When will we reach the "centennnial" page? :grouphug:

I hope Tori, Danny, and Tori fans have had a non-manic Monday, especially when various holidays require visit planning, gift buying and the like! :wave:

Hey all. so I got Wurth Calendar and look who's in it. Enjoy

http://vsholic.com/news/2009/12/08/wurth-calendar/

What a treat, Joe!! Thanx so much :wave: I can't save the whole picture, some seems to be cut off, if I click I get the next picture. How does one lay one's paws on a calendar, Joe??

You can't see the whole pic? Whats there is what was in the calendar. hmmm

And as far as how to get it ... I got mine from ebay for $45 (not including shipping). Thus why i took pics and shared them. Figured everyone wouldn't spend the money. and they are going even fast now on ebay and prices are growing.

FYI ... the calendar is like 2 feet x 1.5 feet. It's HUGE. Way too much to scan.

Hey all. so I got Wurth Calendar and look who's in it. Enjoy

http://vsholic.com/news/2009/12/08/wurth-calendar/

What a treat, Joe!! Thanx so much :wave: I can't save the whole picture, some seems to be cut off, if I click I get the next picture. How does one lay one's paws on a calendar, Joe??

You can't see the whole pic? Whats there is what was in the calendar. hmmm

And as far as how to get it ... I got mine from ebay for $45 (not including shipping). Thus why i took pics and shared them. Figured everyone wouldn't spend the money. and they are going even fast now on ebay and prices are growing.

FYI ... the calendar is like 2 feet x 1.5 feet. It's HUGE. Way too much to scan.

Jeez, Joe Knight, thanks for investing in such huge art on behalf of the rest of us. I had same trouble that SnL had.

But it was still worth wrassling with it just to see if not save such a large one!

Thanks again! Maybe Pirelli next for the Tormeister!

Good luck to anyone taking finals or has a project for work due before the holidaze! :wave:

OMG! :wub: :wub: SNEAK PEEK for True Religion with Gabriel Aubry :drool: :drool: She looks BEYOND PERFECT :wub:

true-religion01.jpg

Gabriel Aubry is the new male face of True Religion jeans, recently shooting the brand's Spring 2010 campaign.

Aubry is part of the brand's progression from a strictly hippie-inspired aesthetic to a more upscale look.

It is a lot more glam, more glitz, but not moving away too far from our roots,” says Jeff Lubell, True Religion’s CEO, of the brand's more refined direction.

Aubry is joined by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue regular Tori Praver in the brand's first ad campaign to feature both sexes.

The brand’s sales targets for end of year are between $295 million and $300 million; sales rose 10.7 percent in the third quarter (till Sept. 30) this year.

• 2 weeks later...

The Winter Solstice will finally be here on 21 DEC 09, only a day after a good part of the East Coast got slammed by huge snow storm.

Fret not as there will be more daylight from now on--at least in the northern hemisphere as I said a few weeks ago.

More important, the fashion world is always ahead of Mother Nature and Her seasons and has presented the Resort Collection from Gorsuch again in the most-recent catalogue.

The hardcopy catalogue has Tori all over it as usual, but also has her in such SPRING outfits as the one from Roberto Cavalli below (sorry so small) that may be the cover of the upcoming resort hardcopy:

post-9036-1261351311_thumb.jpg

What natural beauty she brings to the naturally beautiful scenery! :blush: :drool: :heart: :wub:

Isn't she so great season after season? Timeless beauty in any week, month, year, decade or century.

Happy Winter Solstice and to Tori, Danny, and all her fans! :wave:

Trivia: Next time you pull yours on, remember that Jthe word JEANS comes from Genoa, Italy where the first denim cloth was made.

Dungarees is the Indian (as in India) name for it. India can also stake a claim to seersucker, madras, calico, gingham, and other lightweight cloths for the hotter days to come! Don't get me wrong! I love sledding, pond hockey, or snowboarding--just not in the aforementioned fabrics! :wave: :wave: :wave:

• 3 weeks later...