Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I guarantee :yes: you that is the REAL Twitter...sooooooo many fakers :beating: but this is the REAL one. :flower:

Hey, SnL!

I guess that the powers that be didn't like my well-intentioned but-as-usually-babbly response (or it didn't fit into their equally well-intentioned rules) to the unjustified remarks against Tori.

Oh well! I got my opinion out for a short time anyway, and they did as you said, a good job of monitoring!

It is good to know someone is out there watching over this and other models' pages.

Anyhoo, that is cool that you saw a note stating Tori will be back in SI the following year. I can totally see her being so busy, and it's sooooo awesome. Something's gotta give, and as I said, it can be SI for now for something different. It will always be there as I am sure she is a good, relationship-building business person with all of her photographers, editors, IMG, etc. and would never alienate anybody.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Just looking back over the past few pages (actually glad my babble was "cleaned"!!), I see a lot of "new comers" to Tori's pages.

Welcome on behalf of Tori fans and hope you keep coming back!

On those same pages, I also see the new and fun intel and pics and positive vibes from regulars and BZ visitors.

Thanks again to all for the news and images of Tori and good wishes for her!

I guarantee :yes: you that is the REAL Twitter...sooooooo many fakers :beating: but this is the REAL one. :flower:

oh oh do you have the URL? of her twitter!!!

Go back a page or two maybe. I put it out there with her permission, of course. :wave: Good to see you here at her forum. Join the club! :laugh:

oh oh do you have the URL? of her twitter!!!

Go back a page or two maybe. I put it out there with her permission, of course. :wave: Good to see you here at her forum. Join the club! :laugh:

I did already thanks!! :) so exited hahaha you'll see me more here lol!!! I really love Tori and her modeling!!!

I'm waiting everyday to see more and more and more hahaha of her!!! :)

and really wishing to see her in VsFs :drool: if she's not doing SI next year :(

Here's the latest "Profile" or Tori from Gorsuch:

post-9036-1256194581_thumb.jpg

It is exciting to have new such new fans as aimiieduckiie on board as SnL said!

And also such veteran fans as Babylola refreshing our collective memories as to what Tori has done.

I am still amazed, as I say over and over, about some of the early stuff.

Tori really is a natch who hit the ground running!

Fashion and Function Friday Trivia:

This was on my daily trivia calendar about an item we may use at least once every day and take for granted. Fashion designers and magazines, not inventors or marketing, convinced people to use them in every-day clothing.*

Q: Which famous high-fashion designer was the first to make use of the the zipper?

A: Italian-born Elsa Schiaparelli, in the mid-30's. She made both functional and decorative use of colorful, plastic zippers.

Inventor of most-modern version: Swedish-born Gideon Sundbeck.

Name History: Now a generic name (like xerox and kleenex, a branding blessing and curse), "zipper" was originally a brand name for rubber overshoes with zip-up closure made by BF Goodrich (tire and rubber), founded in Akron, OH (also birth place/hometown of still-fab fashionista Angie Everhart).

Largest Manufacturer: YKK (founded in 1934 by Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha) in Japan.

First Uses: Boots, tobacco pouches, trouser fly (1937), money belts (WWI and another military sartorial firsts: Trenchcoat invented by Acquascutum in 1850 (contract: Bundchen, etc.) AND invented by Burberry in 1901 (contracts: Moss, Herzegova, etc.).

*There is a thorough zipper history in Wikipedia.

Have a great weekend! :wave:

North Berkshire County, Massachusetts Fall Foliage for those who cannot see it or haven't seen it:

post-9036-1256334182_thumb.jpg

Tori in Fall Flora, well, because these pages are dedicated to her not to useless trivia:

post-9036-1256335734_thumb.jpg

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Explorer's Edition Portfolio

001.jpg 002.jpg 79588053652574.gif

4f50fc53652376.gif 14fc9f53652379.gif 6d497b53652382.gif

Scanned by Phenobarbie

- click for
HQ

Feel free to repost, but please credit her. Thank you :wave:

Thanks sooooooo much, Prettyphile, for posting these. :wub:

I saw this SI edition the other day, but I think it was shrinkwrapped or something so I didn't know if Tori were pictured inside. Thanks for confirming! :heart:

Whether Tori re-appears in SI 2011, I have no idea. <_<

She looks great in whatever she wears and in whichever publication she appears! :blush:

Hope you and all of Tori's fans have a great start to the week! :wave:

High-Altitude Hottie :drool: !

I just received my Gorsuch catalogue (Winter 2010 edition).

Tori was on virtually every page. :heart:

She looked soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute in some and patrician in others and downright sultry in still more! :whistle:

She looked sultry in some outfits that by themselves might not be associated with sultry. :blush:

There are a number of refreshers that have been posted on these here pages, and the clothes at Gorsuch are tres magnifique!

Go to www.gorsuch.com to order a copy.

A printed image often looks better than an electronic image even in a mass-produced catalogue. :wave:

Hope Devil's :evil: or Mischief Night damage tonight is kept to a minimum if your home area has a history of it! :thumbsup: :grouphug:

Hope Tori, Danny and her fans get more treats :hell yea!: :ddr: than tricks :no: :no: on All Hallow's Eve,

and, I hope on All Saint's Day, 1 NOV, the saints :angel: :angel: who come out, in some Christian traditions, to clean up after the previous night's revelry :fun: :fun: of witches, ghosts and goblins give you time to sleep in on Sunday :MLA: :)!

Last, I hope it's not too dark :cool: after the clocks are turned back :pinch: on 1 NOV at 0200 Eastern Daylight Time! :wave:

When this Gorsuch pic came into my inbox this morning, I could only see one and a half of Tori's eyes until I scrolled down, but that was enough to ID her amazingness and all wrapped up cozily in Shearling, too :blush: .

post-9036-1257347070_thumb.jpg

Hope peeps are adjusting to Day Light Savings time. :wave:

vero moda

Thanx a whole bunch, jenniferlima for telling us about these. :hug: I have gotten all the pics I could find off the site and will post after I get back home. They are awesome. Swear to gaaaaaaawwwwwwwd, Tori is gettin more beautiful and sexy by the day! :drool:

All the comments on the VSFW forum do not mention Tori and I don't know anything new so I'm waiting like everyone else. Fingers crossed! She would be perfect!!!! :heart:

this looks like the 'real' twitter to me:

http://twitter.com/toripraver

That is NOT her real twitter, absolutely. I posted the real one a couple pages back. She has soooooo many fakers and this is one of them, definitely. :yes: :yes: AND, the facebook you are referring to, is a really good faker....really good. :jimmy: :jimmy:

And,JenniferLima, why are you SURE she is not in the VSFS?