Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Here's a Tori pic that came in a daily email from Gorsuch.com in which there are a ton. :)

I almost do a double take when I see her move from so cute to almost inaccessibly aristocratic in Gorsuch and then femme fatalish in TALLY WEiGL. :blush:

Gawd, what range Tori has! :heart:

Cute and Sexy regardless of the photograph. :wub:

Once upon a time, on these very pages, folks had the temerity to label Tori as ONLY an all-American, golden-haired swimsuit model. . . <_<

Where are they now? Just checkin'! :laugh:

They have converted! :wave:

Tori on Top of the World:

post-9036-1253240939_thumb.jpg

If Tori shows up again on Friday in Gorsuch daily email blasts, I just might be able to get through the week:

post-9036-1253799524_thumb.jpg

Love her hair in a pony tail or casual or styled, wet or dry. :heart:

And besides hair versatility, I just noticed my avi is the same pic, different bag and background!

From country gentlewoman to city slicker, Tori's unbelievable athletic frame and musculature shows clearly even when mostly covered and combines to work in any setting/background they use. :wub:

Trying to be objective with Tori is getting harder and harder with each image such as Hollander's post of the Vogue.ru cover! :p

Vogue Russia October 2009 - Tori Praver :drool:

30830301491978base.jpg

vogue.ru/MagFan

Whoa, Hollander!

Thanks for a great surprise as the week ends! :)

I love it, yet another awesome look for Tori. :blush:

Another cover under her belt and maybe the Vogue and other covers will move West from Russia to these here United States. :fun:

It's all good for Tori and her fans! :p

Thanks again for your keen eye!

And your A/X sig in full action. . . Amazing!

YAY! Thanx sooooooooo much for ALL the great photos!! Hollander, Francy, Ann, hugs to you!!! :hug:

As usual, thanx to Lancelot for all the great commentary and the frequent Gorsuch pics. :heart:

I'm so happy for Tori and all the really, really great work she is doing!! Big range of looks, huh? :drool: :drool:

Here are a couple from the Vogue Russia editorial and credit original poster. It was shot by Matt Irwin. Great job, Matt!!!

In this shoot, she reminds me of a cross between Catherine Deneuve and ?????? Can't figure out yet but I'll get it and then give my opinion. She's a real chameleon. She can be "anybody" based on all the diff looks she has been putting forth. :yes:

post-8834-1254006669_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1254006676_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1254006683_thumb.jpg

News! News! :morning:

Tori now has set up her own, ONLY, official Twitter page. Boo! on the fakers but this one is real!! guaranteed! So, we can all follow her and tweet her at https://www.twitter.com/toripravermodel . She promises :yes: that she will be regularly posting pics and info about her latest ventures! :clap: :clap: She is extremely busy these days which is grrrrrreat news and this will be THE place to "get the scoop".

This page does not exist

News! News! :morning:

Tori now has set up her own, ONLY, official Twitter page. Boo! on the fakers but this one is real!! guaranteed! So, we can all follow her and tweet her at https://www.twitter.com/toripravermodel . She promises :yes: that she will be regularly posting pics and info about her latest ventures! :clap: :clap: She is extremely busy these days which is grrrrrreat news and this will be THE place to "get the scoop".

This page does not exist

Well, sweetie, I don't know what to tell you. :gocho: I just clicked on it and it went through.....maybe it's your security or something :blink: and besides, Tori herself is the one who wrote me with it - just a couple hours ago. :yes: So, I suggest you keep trying. It'll be worth it! :wave: :wave: OH! Do you have a twitter acct? Maybe that's it.

Russia Vogue, Oct. 2009

How cool is this that Tori is in this particular mag??? :thumbsup: Seems like it is always covered by the European models, right? :whistle: Soooo, what does that say about Tori??? Yep!!! She's crazy gorgeous! :wub: :wub:

Euro or All-American, Tori's cover on Russian Vogue will be noticed by Ms. Anna Wintour's perfectionist eye and oversight of all things in her en vogue empire.

Tori will be her IT girl going forward and take her rightful place among the best of the best in the fashionista world.

Tori's photographs since 2006 have shown she has belonged there for some time.

Congratulations, again, to Tori for her Russian Vogue cover and her ability to catch the eyes of her BZ fans and those of the fashion industry while wearing a bathing suit or haute couture and everything in between regardless of how she wears her hair, "all-american" or "Euro." :wave:

PS, SnL, I hear you on the Mme. Catherine Deneuve resemblence mixed with . . . :)

i511474_511.jpg

I have seen Tori's photos "re-freshed" on GUESS? bags and the like.

This GUESS? watch add was posted here along with another one on 10 NOV 06 (BZ page 5, post #88).

I'm glad it has also been "re-freshed," and the text in Russian proves she is literally a cosmopolitan (ie wordly) Cosmo cover girl and a multi-faceted model despite initially being labeled as capable of looking only all-American (an industry death knell?) and wearing only swimsuits.

Yet, Tori has transcended all those initial naysayers.

Those early GUESS?/Ellen Von Unwerth and Yamamay shoots and those afteward show that Tori is timeless, really, and would fit right in any decade in any century wearing anything. :blush:

TIMELESS TORI; KEEP WATCHing FOR HER:

post-9036-1254150953_thumb.jpg

(BZ page 5, post #88).