Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx,dirrty, :hug: for the ATL pix of TORI! :heart: :heart: She's doing such great work lately. Here are the ones I think you were talking about in INSTYLE mag. She gets better every day!!!! :wub: :wub:

I wish I could cap and post the new ones on her official website that we haven't posted and I don't know from what campaign they are. :blink: :blink:

Scanned by me..

post-8834-1211660041_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1211660066_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1211660510_thumb.jpg

Tori has always been more than a swimsuit model ever since those gorgeous Guess? photos when she first started. These photos are proof positive that she can do it all: wear the clothes beautifully, be expressive, etc. I can't wait to see more :)

Tori has always been more than a swimsuit model ever since those gorgeous Guess? photos when she first started. These photos are proof positive that she can do it all: wear the clothes beautifully, be expressive, etc. I can't wait to see more :)

Good to c u again, Lancelot! Welcome back! :wave:

:ddr: :ddr: :woot: DerDude, where did you find those? I want the mag! As usual, they are sooooooooo darn beautiful....she's just got 'the body" and the face....very rarely do you get both but you do with her......

Thanx so much :hug: :flower: for posting these. I :heart: you. Just tell me where u found them, gotta have them :thumbsup: