Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Scarlett Johansson :x , ja?
well all i can ever think of is that vanity fair cover where she looked like a stuffed turkey :yuckky:

thats the most baffling attempt at sexy i've EVER seen :blink:

I totally agree... I think she looks like a human miss piggy and she's got flappy saggy breasts :whistle:

I totally agree... I think she looks like a human miss piggy and she's got flappy saggy breasts :whistle:

I do like Scarlett's breasts, but she's really a bit Miss Piggy-like, I had the same impression :laugh: But I can understand why she seems to be appealing to everyone else :yes:

I never got the appeal of Sarah Jessica Parker though. And I don't see why she's a fashion or style icon. Everyone can wear the latest clothes, but she definetly doesn't know what suits her best - I don't see a special style or fashion sense at all. Sometimes I like what she wears but hey, a blind man may sometimes hit the mark ...

I really liked her in Sex and the City. But she looked awful 90% of the time. I liked her best wearing the shirt of Mr. Big and tiptoeing while he was asleep :yes: Her legs are really niiiiiice - but that's all about her.