Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I've never understood either the need to post in a thread just to day it is stupid. This is about people own personal likes and dislikes and their opinions. This is probably the one thread on bz where you can say you don't like someone and not have to try and justify it a million different ways.

And just because someone is a huge success doesn't mean everyone loves them. I'm on the minority of not liking angelina jolie and candice. Doesn't mean I'm dumb it means my taste is different from the majority.

ppffff this thread is just Stupid! , talk about Nina , Barbara and big names like Ale saying that have man face , Adriana for her teeth , Candice her Nose, i mean here says bad things of the favourite models in the world. BUT they are full of success!! cause they are ATTRACTIVE sooo if u think thats not attractive? LOL

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I AM BEYOND sick of people saying that if someone calls another girl or whatever 'unattractive' that they are 'jelous'....it MAY be true for some people, but for me ,i'm the opposite- If I think a girl is gorgeous- I will say it, not gnna call them ugly just cause i'm 'jelous'

I'm HELLA jelous of girls like Adriana....not gonna call them ugly cause of it and it'll make me feel better- because they clearly is not.

'success' - i'm sorry but Susan Boyle is very sucessful...sucess does not mean beauty.

and not all 'models' are percieved as beautiful, many models- mainly high fashion ones are choosen for looking 'weird' or 'different' purely because they are more memorable than just another 'pretty face'

peace out.

^ I don't even understand what your trying to say. :blink:

Kiki! Help me out. :rofl: :rofl: You always have something to say. Hahaha.

that the wierdos are the ones that think the models that i said are not attractive , whatever im just wasting my time in the DUMBEST thread ever , bye xoxo

I am so happy to be a weirdo. Dear MarVS when ur brain will be at its full maturity (in 100 years) u will understand the difference between freedom of thinking and Social oppression. We are not robots. If u want to be one good for you but don't come here to tell us what and who we are supposed to love. U are sounding like a idiot kid who is weeping because someone said something bad about your mum Nina. Blow your nose and move on!

^ I don't even understand what your trying to say. :blink:

Kiki! Help me out. :rofl: :rofl: You always have something to say. Hahaha.

that the wierdos are the ones that think the models that i said are not attractive , whatever im just wasting my time in the DUMBEST thread ever , bye xoxo

Why the fuck come here and say something like?

So are we supposed to like who you like? Are you a Nazi? Because you are sounding like one. Horseface Nina has the DUMBEST thread ever!!! You're the weirdo who gets so excited over the VSFS a year before it even happens <_<

each has their tastes ... I think a very successful model that has got to be good at something, but not mean it at all ...

I also like Adriana and not like her teeth

I love candice but also does not appreciate her nose ...

Nina can be appreciated for having a sexy body, but people who give more importance to the face can not find her beautiful ...What is my case

beyond each person has their preferences, each one gives importance to different things ... if I gave too much importance to the teeth ... I do not love adriana :D