Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Others I don't get the fuss about are...

Sandra Bullock :idk:

Angelina Jolie :ninja: I know people will hate me for that :p (she was beautiful when she was younger, not sure what happened to her I think a lot of it is her ANNOYING personailty and alien hands/arms also the husband snatching I dunno I just find her really really :x )

Keira Knightly

Fergie

Paris Hilton

Erin Heatherton

Brad Pitt (recently)

Kristen Bell

Katie Holmes

Gweneyth Paltrow

Julia Roberts :idk:

Anne Hathaway

Russell Brand & Katy Perry

Kristen Stuart

Robert Pattinson :x

javier bardem

Tyra Banks

Beyonce

Katherine Heigle

Christina Aquerlira

Leo Dicaprio :x

Pipa Middleton (wtf is the fuss about I mean seriously :blink:)

Lindsay Lohan

totally agree with you!

I agree with some of yours Twinkle :p But I SOOO agree with you on J.Lo (or as I like to call her, J.HOE) She is sooooooooo average its discusting. I never ever found her to be striking or anything. Not to mention, shes average at acting, and shes average at singing.

Madonna.Just, no.

I totally agree Fashion Icon lollllll :laugh: And I also agree about Tyra ^ :rofl:

I think Jennifer Lopez is WAY overrated, she needs to start acting/dressing her age as well :x

Others I don't get the fuss about are...

Sandra Bullock :idk:

Angelina Jolie :ninja: I know people will hate me for that :p (she was beautiful when she was younger, not sure what happened to her I think a lot of it is her ANNOYING personailty and alien hands/arms also the husband snatching I dunno I just find her really really :x )

Keira Knightly

Fergie

Paris Hilton

Erin Heatherton

Brad Pitt (recently)

Kristen Bell

Katie Holmes

Gweneyth Paltrow

Julia Roberts :idk:

Anne Hathaway

Russell Brand & Katy Perry

Kristen Stuart

Robert Pattinson :x

javier bardem

Tyra Banks

Beyonce

Katherine Heigle

Christina Aquerlira

Leo Dicaprio :x

Pipa Middleton (wtf is the fuss about I mean seriously :blink:)

Lindsay Lohan

LEO MUTHAF#CKING DICAPRIO!!!! :angry:

GURL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING?! jk :p

Robert Pattinson

George Clooney

Gisele Bundchen

Alex Saarsgard

Gerard Butler

Kristen Stewart

Angelina Jolie (she was prettier back in the day but I think her looks have been going downhill in recent years)

.... i've probably listed some of these people before :p

Talisa I soooo agree with you in regards to your reaction to Leo DiCaprio. :laugh:

Anna Kournakova. this girls body is just straight up and down, nothing in between. And shes kinda pretty at best. :/ Shes thin, and thats all shes got!

and hollywood, PLEASE stop making female atheletes into models/sex symbols. All of them have huge muscles, and they are not model good looking. Half of them are barely even celebrtiy good looking!

and hollywood, PLEASE stop making female atheletes into models/sex symbols. All of them have huge muscles, and they are not model good looking. Half of them are barely even celebrtiy good looking!

Ehh why not. I mean, there's not a lot of diversity in Hollywood. At least female athletes can be shown as examples of healthy looking women, unlike some Tinseltown starlets who look like scared deer caught in the light.