Bellazon

New users UNABLE to register

Sunshine Suri

Hi everyone. I apologize in advance in case I am writing into the wrong place.

I'd like to let the Admins or Mods know that new members are not able to register.

My friend and I ( i tried to help her by opening personally an account for her) have been trying for several days to register a new account for her without being able to do it. We tried for hours and hours at every time of the day, we tried every possible log-in name and display name, we wrote the WEIRDEST things I swear!, not only in English but also in our mother tongue language, and I tried myself other two languages I can speak quite well too. NO WAY. The forum keep saying "This name is already used by another member", there must be a mistake for sure, because i used to log-in with my account and search for those users in the members list and of course they're not there, nobody got those names we typed yet. (I just wanted to try because you can never know, but honestly, we wrote the most impossible and nonsense things, at least one of those should have worked! :whistle: )

What can we do for my friend? To help her? Suggestions? Thanks in advance for your kind attention :wave:

And how about those that are registered but not members yet ? In "validating", does that mean they cannot be registered ?

I have an urgent question. What does that mean when a member's group is in "validating" and not in "members" as it should normally be ?

I hope an admin/mod can help your friend.

hmm i still cant figure this one out, I even had a long look at the DB and couldnt see anything starange :confused:

Oh, what can I say! I thank you for your help but i am getting very desperate about this right now! I tried again, here's two simple examples of what happens (see attachments)

post-32769-1312108385_thumb.png

post-32769-1312108415_thumb.png