Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

she starts to piss me of :(

Really? how come? Not that im a huge fan..im just curious :p

that lesbian thing is just so :blink: :yuckky: grr

Am i able to agree with you without raising questions about my sexual prefrence? :p :ninja:

^Yes :p

I don't really have a problem with whatever her sexual orientation is. It's her business, not anyone elses. It's stupid that it's put in tabloids.

• 2 weeks later...

Lindsay Lohan turns to 'Other Side'

Lindsay Lohan will topline indie fantasy comedy "The Other Side" alongside Woody Harrelson, Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews and Alanis Morissette.

Story centers on a grad student who must spend the summer working at a scientific institute on a remote island. She discovers an eccentric community of characters who are hiding a secret about a tragedy that took place many years before.

Shooting is set for October at an island off the coast of Massachusetts.

Feature role is Lohan's first since "I Know Who Killed Me" in 2007, when her career stalled over assertions of unprofessional behavior.

"Lindsay's very aware of people's perceptions of her," director David Michaels told Daily Variety. "She's really committed to doing what she has to in order to change that."