Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

she is soooooooo perfect...

she should be no1... she has a billion dollar face...

but i personally think that she's not clever enough to be at the top...

thank you so much for pics.... they're great!!!!!!!!!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm what do u mean by "clever enough"? can u elaborate on that please? :)

well, i think she doesn't have that widsom to make people belive she is a star... look at heidi klum... she has a face that u can see anywhere...she is not special at all... or gisele... her nose is disaster... but,they made us belive that they're like stars,like not real...like barbie dolls... ana and isabeli are far far the most beautiful models.. but they don't know how to make the best of it...

don't get me wrong, ana's my favourite model and she has personality,u c she has a lot of potential,but she can do much better... like adriana... she is no better than ana or isabeli... but she makes people belive in fairy tales... :)

well, i think she doesn't have that widsom to make people belive she is a star... look at heidi klum... she has a face that u can see anywhere...she is not special at all... or gisele... her nose is disaster... but,they made us belive that they're like stars,like not real...like barbie dolls... ana and isabeli are far far the most beautiful models.. but they don't know how to make the best of it...

don't get me wrong, ana's my favourite model and she has personality,u c she has a lot of potential,but she can do much better... like adriana... she is no better than ana or isabeli... but she makes people belive in fairy tales... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh i see what u mean now! and i think i kinda agree with u...i've thought the same thing about heidi klum in particular...nothing against her but u can find a face like hers almost anywhere..whereas ana beatriz, even if one doesnt like her look, one has to admit she's got a very interesting and different face from other models (or people in general). yet somehow, heidi has the charisma/personality that makes people aware of who she is..she believes she's the ish (lol) and it translates in photos, on the runway, in interviews, etc... whereas, ana bb doesnt quite have that star quality about her or doesnt know how to translate it to the masses and so she gets overlooked a lot :/

great point and thanks for explaining that! :)

I agree about Ana; she seems like she may be shy or unconfident sometimes, and while that doesn't make a celebrity out of someone, she is still a very good model, and it also makes her kind of mysterious :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well,she will not be rememered...and it is such a shame cos she has the most perfect face... she'll be forgotten,and it's very sad... :(

but still i love ana beatriz...

I just gotta say that Ana BB is also fast becoming my favorite. I have noticed in Candids not only does she look stunning even if she doesnt try but something about her makes her also look like a lovely warm person. Obviosly I dont know her personally or much about her but thats the way she looks to me. By the way does anyone know who the person with Ana is?

post-1432-1126593884_thumb.jpg

well, i think she doesn't have that widsom to make people belive she is a star... look at heidi klum... she has a face that u can see anywhere...she is not special at all... or gisele... her nose is disaster...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gisele's disastrous nose is damn sexy though.

well, i think she doesn't have that widsom to make people belive she is a star... look at heidi klum... she has a face that u can see anywhere...she is not special at all... or gisele... her nose is disaster...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gisele's disastrous nose is damn sexy though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

her nose is discusting... and it is not sexy really, it is sexy cos it's gisele... and she is generally very sexy,with perfect body and hair... but she is not pretty at all...

:) :) :)