Bellazon

Charlize Theron
Thumbnail

Cantor

SETTEE PRETTY

Charlize Theron finds comfort on a nearby settee Friday while checking out the latest from the Christian Dior ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week at the Garden of Tuileries.

http://www.people.com/people/charlize_ther...0591679,00.html

• 2 weeks later...

Charlize Theron Talks Love And Babies

post-17383-1239081252_thumb.jpg

The Oscar winner says of her longterm relationship with actor Stuart Townsend, “I don't feel like I'm in survival mode any more. I feel like it's OK, I can breathe, so I'm very grateful to him."

Charlize, 33, and Stuart have been together for 8 years but though she says she definitely wants kids, motherhood doesn’t seem to be on the immediate horizon for the Monster star.

"I've always known that I wanted to be a mom. I love children. I've always loved children,” she says. “But I'm not like, 'Oh my god, I really must have kids right now.' I've never felt this pressing urge that some biological clock is ticking. We both want to be parents one day, but I've no idea when that will be."

Though she looks forward to motherhood, Charlize has admitted in the past that she’s not too keen on pregnancy: “Getting pregnant doesn't excite me, but having kids does. I know I'll be a mother one day. It's just that I don't really want to look like a whale. But I'm sure the idea of something growing inside you is pretty powerful."