Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Does this guy have a name? I keep hearing this Helly name or somethin...but who is he?

The catfish's name Helly Nahmad, his family is in art dealing. He owns a gallery in NYC.

post-3240-1145935258_thumb.jpg

Helly Nahmad= one lucky FUGLY motherf**ker

I hate him becuz he has Ana and doesn't seem to care much that he does.

Does this guy have a name? I keep hearing this Helly name or somethin...but who is he?

u dont wanna know... he suuux!!!!! :p

Yep, she should go back to James. They were much better together, and he did actually seem to take some notice of her. Maybe Helly does, we just don't see it.

Edited by cutebunny121

not to spoil your little hatefest but what do you know about Helly's behaviour/feelings toward Ana ? :blink:

From the many many pix I've seen of them together, also that NYC_rocks says that he met him and thought he seems like an ass. Plus he saw Helly always trying to get with other models at parties when Ana's not around. But w/e, you're entitled to your opinion. It's also the vibe in pics I get from him that I don't like. Of course, pics don't tell the whole story.

• 2 weeks later...

this what ale wrotes about ana in her offical forum :p

Hi guys!

Ana and I are best friends for 10 years....We always have amazing times when we're together...we've been through alot of difficult times which made are friendship really strong...

she's like a sister to me....love her!

kisses Ale

this what ale wrotes about ana in her offical forum :p
Hi guys!

Ana and I are best friends for 10 years....We always have amazing times when we're together...we've been through alot of difficult times which made are friendship really strong...

she's like a sister to me....love her!

kisses Ale

ABB has an official forum?

13th Precinct bounty: Hunter

At least one New York cop wanted to put his cuffs on Rachel Hunter Wednesday night.

The cantilevered Kiwi and her divorce lawyer Mike Heller were headed to Bungalow 8 when Heller, who recently won Hunter a whopping settlement from Rod Stewart, got a call. It was from a client who'd been rounded up in a major raid on a poker hall.

Just back from Washington on a serious criminal case, Heller politely offered Hunter the option of continuing on to Bungalow 8 alone, but the supermodel wanted to go with him to the 13th Precinct on E. 21st.

The 5-foot-11 pinup poured it on for the police, purring that she finds men in uniform sexy, saying she wants to be a bounty hunter and signing autographs. One officer offered the actress his number; another, his cuffs. Thankfully, nobody was robbing anyone near Gramercy Park at the time. Then it was on to Bungalow, where Heller and his sexy sidekick hooked up with owner Amy Sacco and Victoria's Secret models Ana Beatriz Barros and Alessandra Ambrosia.