Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

& also VOTE Ana for BEST FACE! :drool:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic14350sta...st_One_Standing

Who she's up against this round:

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Laetitia's face?

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Megan's face?

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Petra's face?

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Gemma's face?

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Inguna's face?

You prefer Ana Beatriz or Julia's face?

:clap: Ana shooting for VS again!

credit to damnamyte on AAOF:

Luzes

07/08 - 09:30 - Quem deu um rasante no MG Hair, na tarde dessa quarta-feira, foi Ana Beatriz Barros. A top, que acaba de sair na “GQ” inglesa e de ser fotografada para a nova campanha da Victoria’s Secret, passou pelas mãos de Marco Antônio de Biaggi. Agora, a modelo está com as madeixas no tom loiro da primavera, o buttery blond.

* Ana Beatriz também fez a hidratação pixe list, especial para quem vive sob os holofotes - que realça o brilho dos fios.

Translation

Lights 07/08 - 09:30 - Who gave a slope in the MG Hair, in the late of that Wednesday, was Ana Beatriz Barros. To top, that finishes leaving in the "GQ" English and of to be photographed for the new campaign of the Victoria' s Secret, passed for the Marco Antonio de Biaggi. Now, the model is with the locks in the blond tone of the spring, the buttery blond.

* Ana Beatriz also did to hidratação tar list, special for who lives under the projectors - that highlights the brilliance of the threads.

Source : Glamurama

post-13850-1218203899_thumb.jpg

I'm crossing my fingers that this time the rumor is true. OH PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!

I'm being positive about it. I mean, a lot of the girls they stopped using are back now: Bianca and Isabeli predominantly. For a while, they were off the VS map but now they suddenly are back. I'm hoping this will be the progression for Ana as well.