Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I just got back from picking this up, spent my last $4 on it, so I'll scan it and share.

Later though.....

its always your last 4 bucks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its like wooo...four bucks and what do you know...a mag with ana in it. :|

its a conspiricy

sorry capt....couldnt help it.

Yeah, It's from the April Issue, the only place I had seen that pic before was on a photographers website, it may have been printed somewhere else though before, I'm unsure.

The first one is a 2 pager, which I'm not very good at, so it may take a while :(

Edit: I get about 5 bucks every couple of days, If I could save, I'd have all sorts of stuff. :laugh:

Yeah, It's from the April Issue, the only place I had seen that pic before was on a photographers website, it may have been printed somewhere else though before, I'm unsure.

The first one is a 2 pager, which I'm not very good at, so it may take a while :(

Edit: I get about 5 bucks every couple of days, If I could save, I'd have all sorts of stuff. :laugh:

yeah man...its these magazines that are killer i saw the italian gq with her on the cover...going to pick it up tomorrow....as well as the gq with jessica alba...im bored...which means i have to scan....there goes my money :cry:

I have to wait for that Italian GQ, but I have been assured by the bookstore that they do carry it. I went down there when I had the money, but it was an old issue. So I figure middle of April and I'll check again. Should have saved $10 by then. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
thats a bunch of crap...10 bucks...there goes my money for sure. :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey capt snow,

what pic is your avatar from? i dont think ive seen it before....

I have the Italian GQ now :)

I want the Vanity Fair issue you mentioned though, I will probably have to get it on ebay, though because I don't think any stores in my area carry it. :/

You wouldn't by chance be selling the Vanity Fair on ebay would you? :D

Enang,

My avatar is from an editorial from an Iguatemi catalog, from 2003 or 2004 I believe.

The editorial is called, Princesa de Gales, and I'm in the process of scanning them, and should have them up for ya'll soon. Maybe tonight if I get around to it. :)

I think it's my favorite photo shoot she has ever done. :wub:

vanity fair...mhhh...i don't know...it is a special edition for the pope and inside have much female models...

of ana...haveonly one page with much pics from all campaigns...and an article...

i can scan...

or if you want i can buy for you...and you send to me the money for the magazine and shipping...

the magazine is 1,5 euro...

if you want i not have a problem to buy it...

but you say me it very fasty

because maybe i can't found another copy because it have a special of the pope

send to me a private message if you want the magazine

bye

I have the Italian GQ now :)

I want the Vanity Fair issue you mentioned though, I will probably have to get it on ebay, though because I don't think any stores in my area carry it. :/

You wouldn't by chance be selling the Vanity Fair on ebay would you? :D

Enang,

My avatar is from an editorial from an Iguatemi catalog, from 2003 or 2004 I believe.

The editorial is called, Princesa de Gales, and I'm in the process of scanning them, and should have them up for ya'll soon. Maybe tonight if I get around to it. :)

I think it's my favorite photo shoot she has ever done. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's the Italian GQ look like? Seen a ton of mags with the same editorial. French Photo, for one. The JLo ad on the front in the blue panties... same stuff inside each.

Though this Vanity Fair issue interests me... anything new in it?