Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Just reading the Jeisa thread at TFS there's a bit more info about this boyfriend everyone is talking about, she's visiting him in Moscow at the moment (for another two days) his mother is Russian, his dad is apparently British and he spends a lot of time in the UK....still no pictures though :(

Just reading the Jeisa thread at TFS there's a bit more info about this boyfriend everyone is talking about, she's visiting him in Moscow at the moment (for another two days) his mother is Russian, his dad is apparently British and he spends a lot of time in the UK....still no pictures though :(

wow that is great! i want to see him :whistle:

I really don't want to see him :laugh:

To help keep my mind off the new Russian boy toy, I visited a site that that was posted in a recent thread. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and found this pic. I don't speak Portugese but from the looks of it this is from the new Karl Lagerfeld campaign?

jeisachiminazzo3209rp4.th.jpg

Looking great my love :)

I really don't want to see him :laugh:

To help keep my mind off the new Russian boy toy, I visited a site that that was posted in a recent thread. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and found this pic. I don't speak Portugese but from the looks of it this is from the new Karl Lagerfeld campaign?

jeisachiminazzo3209rp4.th.jpg

Looking great my love :)

wow wow, those are amazing jeisa looks gorgeous ! :wub2: is new? i want to see a bigger version :drool: :drool: :drool: