I know there are idiots on this forum that don't like her, but who cares

She's an icon :wub:

Marilyn Monroe

and I have many pics coming

are u serious?? :blink:

alot of these kids taste leaves alot to be desired <_<

and by kids i mean KIDS-- the avreage age would appear to be 16

and they like their girls anorexic and sad as fuck

and if they havent appeared in either SI or VS, they dont exist.

I said that because I have had a few give me shit for liking curvy women and for liking Marilyn. You know because she is so "plain and average". I swear there are so many anti-curve people on here it is disgusting! And I hear ya Penny about SI and VS. Those are some of the most average looking women I have ever seen. And people actually like those crackhead skinny girl bodies. Disturbing :ninja: Sorry but I will not jump on the bandwagon just because someone made the cover of SI or is now working for VS. OVERRATED!!

Although I do like a few "skinny" models I am mostly into the full figure and fit girls. If there are no curves than there is no point to it. I want my woman to look like a woman not a twelve year old boy. I mean really, did people find olive oyl attractive?

And anyone that gives you shit for liking a particular model or actress is just a close minded ass. They want people to respect who they like yet they crap all over choices that are different from theirs. Losers

Although I do like a few "skinny" models I am mostly into the full figure and fit girls. If there are no curves than there is no point to it. I want my woman to look like a woman not a twelve year old boy. I mean really, did people find olive oyl attractive?

And anyone that gives you shit for liking a particular model or actress is just a close minded ass. They want people to respect who they like yet they crap all over choices that are different from theirs. Losers