Bellazon

Hello everyone :)

heyy guys..i just wanted to post to say hi to everybody...im relatively new here...but i've been posting lots in adriana lima's section...i found her enchanting..when i picked up a vs catalogue in 2000 i believe and ever since then i look up to her...im somewhat interested in modeling..i'm sadly only 5'6 rouding off..soo i can't do runway..but i find modeling very self expressive so thats why i was so intrigued by it..yepp...this model i met that works at victoria's secret gave me the phone # for her agency..funny face today, b/c she said i could make it if i contact them..so thats when i really was interested into modeling..too bad i still didn't get a chance to set up an apt...anyways.. I'm only 14...yes yes i know dont tell me "im a youngin" :p but hmm i'm an outdoorsy person...i live at the beach in the summer..swimming, frisbee, i've gone fishing before, surfing is really fun too..not when you get a face plant tho lol...i enjoy angelina jolie movies..girl, interrupted, mr. & mrs. smith..monster with charlize theron any good film..funny ones (white chicks, something about mary, wedding crashers).i'm open to anything really..meaning culture wise..i have a wide range of friends..black, asian, hispanic, white, native american...everything..love them dearly hehe...i like to listen to relient k, marvin gaye, hawthorne heights, ashlee simpson, david benoit, lenny kravitz, hmm and anything thats fun music to me..the song Island in the Sun by Weezer is just the most amazing song ever!!! *sighs* i feel like taking a bunch of people shoving them in a van and going to an island surfing..being around a fire..living life laughing..tht song is great!...anyways i've talked to only a few over pms...everyone seems really very funny and sweet..soo err leave me some love

<3

oh btw my names nadia lol

http://myspace-444.vo.llnwd.net/00106/44/44/106844444_l.jpg

this is a picture of me from a year ago..lol thts the only pic i have on a comp anyways i hope to hear from some of you :heart: :kiss:

i agree the pix here are outta control everyone really is dedicated with the pictures and thats appreciated...well ANDREA lol i like filippa hamilton, doutzen kroes, beverly johnson, christy brinkley..the original supermodels, im fascinated by twiggy, the new faces too alessandra, izabel...anyone's last name that has ends with

ova

and we know alotta those..sheesh it doesnt end

heya acro, is there anything else i can call ya? lol

edited:

ila..oh dont even your a hottie with a body...i saw the pix:P

Edited by Dream Angel

lol haha neo i know you too...nice eyebrows :p haha

wait...ermm acro your a guy? oli...do you prounounce it [ah lee] or [oh lee]..

andrea there are too many ova's i swear..herzigova, pestova, kurkova, my heads hurting thinking of this..and also lots of linas

haha lol @ the last name factor

lol haha neo i know you too...nice eyebrows :p haha

wait...ermm acro your a guy? oli...do you prounounce it [ah lee] or [oh lee]..

andrea there are too many ova's i swear..herzigova, pestova, kurkova, my heads hurting thinking of this..and also lots of linas

haha lol @ the last name factor

don't forget nemcova, vodianova, soukupova :whistle: :laugh:

oliver your funny...llollll @ bruce lee comment...your little smiley is funny

and andrea :laugh: yes yes i could i forget hana, petra, and natalia..shame shame...and another thing

EVERYYYYYY effing models name ends with an A

loll sry i tend to observe small things loll

thx sweetpea...i love yyour sig and avy..VERYY cute :wub:

barryy that is my song, weezers awesome..i dunno something about that song just gives me that mood

OHHH how i miss :heart:summer, whose with me?

:yuckky: winter is poop. :yuckky: