Bellazon

Bradley Cooper
Thumbnail

2Shhweet

Bradley Cooper: I Tried to Date Every Girl in High School

Bradley Cooper flirted with, and tried to date, every girl in high school.

He told Reveal magazine that when he was growing up he wasn’t part of any clique in high school and just jumped from one group of acquaintances to another, hoping he would be able to date as many girls as possible.

The 36-year-old actor explained, “I was like most kids. You’re trying to figure out who you want to be, who you are pretending to be, who you are, but I was never in one group. I never really had a home, a clique. I was freelance and tried to date women in every group.”

Cooper has been linked to Jennifer Lopez and previously dated Renee Zellweger. He also revealed that his habit of chewing tobacco has a tendency to scare women off.

He claimed, “My favorite habit is chewing tobacco. I quit it, but for some reason, no matter how many women tells me it’s disgusting, deep down I still think, ‘You love it. You want a real man.’

Kristen Bell and Tom Arnold also star in the Open Road pic, which was written and co-directed by Dax Shepard.

Stephen Lovekin/Getty ImagesOpen Road Films has slotted the action comedy Outrun for an August 24 release.

Open Road Films Takes U.S. Rights to Dax Shepard's 'Outrun'Dax Shepard wrote the film and co-directed with David Palmer.

Kristen Bell (who is engaged to Shepard), Bradley Cooper, Tom Arnold, Beau Bridges, Kristin Chenoweth, David Koechner and Shepard star in the story of a former getaway driver who goes AWOL from the Witness Protection Program to drive his girlfriend to L.A. for her dream job only to be pursued by federal agents and his former gang.

Andrew Panay produced the project with Nate Tuck, Kim Waltrip and Jim Casey.

Open Road released Killer Elite in September and has The Grey and Silent House hitting theaters after the New Year.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-bus...l-outrun-275933

Now 39 Times More Likely to Die in a Car Crash

Bradley Cooper is now much more likely to seriously injure himself on the road -- because TMZ has learned ... the actor just got his motorcycle license in L.A.

Sources tell TMZ, Cooper hit up an L.A.-area DMV earlier this month -- where he successfully passed his test for a motorcycle license ... permitting him to hit the streets on whatever overly-priced vintage chopper he inevitably decides to buy.

But he better be careful -- according to some random motorcycle crash statistics we looked up, "Motorcyclists were 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash ... and eight times more likely to be injured."

Hey, if you're gonna lose a leg -- may as well look damn cool doing it.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/24/bradley-coop...rcycle-license/

• 3 weeks later...

Bradley Cooper and his new girlfriend Zoe Saldana saw in 2012 with a 20-minute kiss.

Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend Zoe Saldana kissed for 20 minutes to celebrate the start of 2012.

The Hollywood heartthrob and the sexy actress attended a private 1940s-themed party on New Year's Eve (31.12.11) at a Bel Air property in Los Angeles

When the clock struck midnight, the lovebirds embraced each other for a lengthy smooch.

A source told UsMagazine.com: "They were making out for 20 minutes!"

Bradley and Zoe met on the set of new movie 'The Words' but only started dating after the 33-year-old actress split from her fiance Keith Britton in November.

The source added: "They're dating, but Zoe just left an engagement. She's just looking to have fun."

Bradley, 36, was named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive last year and he proved the title was justified by romancing a bevy of famous beauties, including Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Olivia Wilde.

However, the 'A-Team' star tried to play down his sex symbol status in the wake of receiving the honour.

He said: "Oh, it's just so awful. I'm finally at an age where I really don't care about anything like that anymore, which is wonderful thing, and then it happened. And then I started to realise just how not sexy I am.

"I have a lot of moments where I'm walking out and I'll open up the door and think to myself, 'I could do that a lot sexier'."

BRADLEY Cooper is glad he gave up drinking — because he’d be dead if he hadn’t.

The actor admits he feared his love of booze might kill him.

“I don’t partake any more,” he said.

“It just got to a point where it was like, ‘You know what? I’ve got to stop’.

“It was just the kind of thing where if I wanted to continue to live…”

Cooper recently revealed he “loves” therapy.

“Oh, God, I love therapy,” he said.

“It was not really a crisis I went in with, just getting turned on to that aspect of wanting to grow as a person. I thought it was fantastic.”

Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence Reteam for Serena

Bradley Cooper may be best known for starring in The Hangover, which has become the biggest comedy franchise of all-time (he's current negotiating a $15 million payday to return for a third installment), but outside of that series, the newly minted A-lister has shown a laudable commitment to making low- to mid-budget dramas. In addition to last year's Limitless and this year's Sundance entry The Words, Cooper recently shot Derek Cianfrance's The Place Beyond the Pines and David O. Russell's The Silver Linings Playbook, and Vulture hears that his next project will be in the same vein: an adaptation of the period novel Serena, which will reteam him with his Silver Linings co-star Jennifer Lawrence.

Set up at Mark Cuban's 2929 Entertainment and based on the 2008 book by Ron Rash, Serena takes place in 1929 North Carolina, where young newlyweds George and Serena Pemberton move to build a timber empire. Their ambition is all-consuming and dangerous — neither is afraid to kill or destroy anyone who opposes them — but they're turned against each other when Serena finds she can't bear children and then launches a deadly vendetta against her husband's illegitimate son. It'll be a juicy role akin to Lady Macbeth for Lawrence, who's got The Hunger Games coming out this March; indeed, Angelina Jolie once flirted with making Serena with director Darren Aronofsky. Instead, Academy Award winner Susanne Bier (In a Better World) will direct, and shooting is set to begin soon.

Bradley Cooper Set To Shoot New Film in Australia

After shooting his last film in Bangkok for smash hit 'The Hangover Part II,' Bradley Cooper, known to be 2011's Sexiest Man Alive of People Magazine, is all set to head down under for the shoot of his next film.

Australia Copper 'Paradise Lost' is the next in his working films which is the film adaptation of author Milton's same book title. The gorgeous actor will interestingly play the role of Lucifer, the king of hell.

According to Australian officials who have received news about the filmmaking, the movie which will entail a great deal of special effects will be directed by Alex Proyas who also led other past movie hits like 'I, Robot.'

Majority of the movie will be shot in Sydney's very own Fox Studios along with the financial support reached out by the New South Wales government as well.

Cooper, who also got his popularity rising higher with his lead star movie 'Limitless,' will be staying in a Sydney residence for a total of three months. The movie is said to be expected to show a lot of action as it features the amazing war between heaven and hell, the angels and demons.