Bellazon

Bradley Cooper
Thumbnail

2Shhweet

ROBERT De Niro sends presents to Bradley Cooper‘s dog.

The Hollywood legend became enamored with Bradley’s pet pooch Charlotte on the set of ‘Limitless’ and can’t resist spoiling the dog when he sees something he thinks she would like.

“He sent the pooch two pink leather collars and leashes, dog sweaters and treats. Brad was touched,” a source said.

However, Robert also has a mischievous side and likes playing practical jokes on Bradley whenever he gets the chance.

“After finishing Limitless, De Niro sent a dozen pizzas to Brad’s home with the toppings he hates most — sardines and anchovies.”

Robert and Bradley hit it off while working on the movie together and the insider revealed despite the age gap between the 36-year-old Hollywood hunk and the 68-year-old screen veteran, they loved to “get together and eye all the cute actresses and swap war stories about the movies they’ve made”.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/239524/r...oopers-dog.html

Bradley Cooper - Bradley Cooper Says Mother Is Tough Critic

Bradley Cooper has revealed his mother always finds faults in his films and isn't shy to tell him her criticisms.

Bradley Cooper's mother is his biggest critic.

The 36-year-old actor finds it "hilarious" that his mom can always find faults with his performance whenever she sees any of his films.

He said: "My parents were very jaded and actually my mom continues to be very judicious in terms of doling out compliments about my acting.

"I remember when I first did 'Alias' my parents would call and say, 'We can't understand you! You're mumbling! Stop looking down! Tell them not to put the camera so close, your nose looks huge and your face is all distorted.' "

Bradley also spoke of his love of fashion, but admits he made many sartorial mistakes when he was younger, including wearing a garish gold chain.

He said: "I love fashion. I've always been confident in my decisions, but that's probably not always a good idea - I had a saddlebag in high school because I thought it was cool.

"Then there was a whole suspenders stage and jewellery. Pewter and silver. Well, gold when I was younger. I grew up in south Philadelphia and I wanted to emulate my cousins so I had a gold chain when I was 11 or 12."

Bradley Cooper's People mag pics shot Sunday at Advanta CEO's estate

Bradley Cooper stopped to pet a dachshund being walked by an attractive blonde on Kelly Drive Saturday afternoon. The Rydal-native "Hangover" star, in town shooting "The Silver Linings Playbook," was jogging when he stopped, introduced himself as "Brad" and played with the dog for a few minutes before being picked up by a driver. The young woman tells friends she wishes that Cooper had pet her instead.

On Sunday, we hear, Cooper was photographed for People's Sexiest Man Alive issue at the Fort Washington estate of Advanta chief executive Dennis Alter. Alter, whose home is for sale for $30 million, is said to be a friend of Cooper's; he didn't return a request for comment yesterday. Cooper's publicist last week denied that the actor was being photographed for People, and said that the shoot was for another magazine doing a story about "Hangover 2."

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillyg...l#ixzz1dDXWgso5

Bradley Cooper Won't Be The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Bradley Cooper is a rising star thanks to the Hangover movies, and a would-be action hero thanks to The A-Team, but it looks like the chances of him playing super-spy Napoleon Solo have met their own personal Waterloo. We told you last month that Cooper had been offered the lead role in the Man from U.N.C.L.E. movie, to be directed by Steven Soderbergh. Now Cooper has turned down the chance to reprise the role made famous by Robert Vaughn during the 1964 TV series. The Wrap reports that Cooper has dropped out of talks to join the film.

That once again leaves Warner Bros. with two lead roles to fill: Solo and his Russian partner, Illya Kuryakin, originally played by David McCallum. Solo and Kuryakin work together for the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, an international spy organization. Over the course of four seasons, Solo and Kuryakin helped defend the world from evildoers such as the nefarious organization known as THRUSH. While both roles are now up for grabs, it was previously reported that Joel Edgerton (The Thing) had been offered the role of Kuryakin, but hasn't signed on yet.

It's hard to get too excited over yet another remake, but at least The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is making the smart decision to keep the action set in its original period, the 1960s. It'd be all too easy to try and reimagine the franchise for modern day, but that would lose a lot of what made the show memorable. Plus, spy games were just so much more entertaining when there was a Cold War on, and this summer's X-Men: First Class reminded us again just how much fun the era can be as a backdrop.

As for Cooper, he won't be hurting for roles. He's got nearly a dozen projects lined up, including playing Lucifer himself in Alex Proyas' adaptation of Paradise Lost and has the lead in David O. Russell's The Silver Linings Playbook. Don't expect this to hurt his career too badly.

Bradley Cooper Eyes The Fight Before Christmas

Bradley Cooper eyes male lead in family comedyBradley Cooper is eyeing the male lead in the family comedy The Fight Before Christmas which has just landed The Proposal director Anne Fletcher to direct for Shawn Levy's 21 Laps and 20th Century Fox.

Due Date writer Adam Sztykiel wrote the script.

No plot details are known, but now that a director has been set, casting will get into gear. No production date has been set.

The Fight Before Christmas comes to theaters in 2012

post-45017-1321459728_thumb.jpg