Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

Guest Lullaby

Kate Moss has dumped Pete Doherty after the crack addict got into a violent street brawl.

The supermodel is so fed up worrying about the wayward singer, she ordered him to move out of her country mansion.

Before leaving for a modelling job in America, she told him in a tearful call: "Make sure your bags are gone by the time I return."

Doherty, 29, had to flee from a gang of Somalis after he got into a fight with them. He hid in a shop but they smashed in the front door.

Mum-of-one Kate, 31, told friends: "I still love Pete but can't put up with his unpredictability any more. It's not like I'm 17 and don't mind not knowing where he is and who he is with.

"I love him so much and he has broken my heart. I feel like a devastated schoolgirl."

Kate Moss has dumped Pete Doherty after the crack addict got into a violent street brawl.

The supermodel is so fed up worrying about the wayward singer, she ordered him to move out of her country mansion.

Before leaving for a modelling job in America, she told him in a tearful call: "Make sure your bags are gone by the time I return."

Doherty, 29, had to flee from a gang of Somalis after he got into a fight with them. He hid in a shop but they smashed in the front door.

Mum-of-one Kate, 31, told friends: "I still love Pete but can't put up with his unpredictability any more. It's not like I'm 17 and don't mind not knowing where he is and who he is with.

"I love him so much and he has broken my heart. I feel like a devastated schoolgirl."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

poor kate