Bellazon

Clara Morgane
Thumbnail

Taben

yeah she looks like a disgusting hooker... i'll try to make you a decent clara morgane sig... as a gift :ermm:

:o :o :o

:cry:

I liked the colours in the photo... :whistle: :p True!

Hmmm the sig you're gonna make better be good. Or else I'll keep this one. <_<

- Jokin Tab, thanks a lot. ;)

• 1 month later...

She's alot more than OK. First off, she's one of the prettiest that was ever in the industry. How many other Adult Stars can have a thread here?(Her and Laure Sinclaire probably the best France has to offer). Plus she was very enthusiastic, young, willing, even eager and loved every drop. Maybe not in each and every scene, but you could tell she liked, what she was doing. As opposed to the ones, just doing it for the scratch, can't wait to get it over with, so they can go brush their teeth and gargle,... if they even go that far. I hate those. I mean , why bother?

She used it as a launching pad to quick start her career, no doubt. As are alot of young girls, trying to make it big, nowadays. Its more acceptable these days. I see a few beautiful model types going this route much more often. More so in europe than stateside. I don't think anybody loses. Its not like years ago when these girls were commiting suicide, they were so in despair. Then again,... what do i know!

And it's not just the adult industry, that has pit falls. Mainstream too, lives the fast life. There's not a movie star, producer, or director these days, who hasn't been in rehab or will be one day.

And Please Qball,... tell me who that is in your sig, shes driving me nuts!