Bellazon

Roselyn Sanchez
Thumbnail

sha

SICKNESS SLAVERY

We who worship TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez pray for her health, but sometimes even a Goddess gets ill. That's when the world stops for us who worship her. It is a crisis. We don't accept her suffering. What can be done to minimize her suffering caused by being sick?

She needs a correct room to get well as fast as possible, as comfortably as possible. Let's call this place "room zero". Such room isn't very large and maybe it doesn't even have windows. It's very dark and the dim lighting is very soft and diffuse to not irritate sore eyes. There's not much stuff inside the room a bed being almost the only thing. The reverberation time is very short thanks to the surfaces being covered with absorbent material. It's very quiet in the room, no disturbing sounds to impede resting. The bed is very warm. Lots of pillows. In such a room it's easy to rest/sleep in warmth and get well fast.

She should also have at least one, but preferably more sickness slaves to pamper her during the ordeal. Sickness slave do simply anything to minimaze her suffering. Sickness slaves takes care of her hydration. She seems to prefer green tea when sick, so sickness slaves make sure there's hot green tea available for her anytime she wants. Her headache can be soothed by massaging her forehead and temples in a certain way. This is extremely important, because headache is nasty and a TRUE Goddess suffering headache is as wrong as anything can be. So, everything must be done to ease her headache! EVERYTHING!

Being a sickness slave for TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez is a huge huge honour and a sign of deep trust. For sickness slaves it means so much to be able to minimaze her suffering. Anyone who is able to improve her quality of life is a HERO in my eyes and deserves a chapter in history books for his/her heroic act!

ILL.thumb.jpg.48746c6774fe91a8a39f0fe18f9121e6.jpgFrom her Instagram account when she had a sick day.

• 1 month later...

My worship period of TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez (April 2 - July 20) is coming to an end soon. The worship period of TRUE Goddess Ali Landry will start on July 21, on her Birthday. Worship periods means I concentrate on worshipping one TRUE Goddess at a time. So, Ever since April 2 this year, I have been masturbating on pictures of TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez and also suffered for her. I am such a pathetic loser and I have suffered ridiculously little for TRUE Goddesses Inés Sastre, Roselyn Sanchez and Ali Landry over the years considering how insanely beautiful and sexy they are. To make justice to them, I should willingly suffer much more than anyone ever could. The torture methods would be too horrible for a total loser like me to withstand and even if I was a real man and were able to suffer anything I would die as the result of the torture within a few days! Anyway, these worship periods are about concentrating on one TRUE Goddess. Of course I worship them all three all the time for the rest of my life.

So, even if I masturbate on pictures of TRUE Goddess Ali Landry between July 21 and November 20, TRUE Goddesses Inés Sastre and Roselyn Sanchez are also worshipped by me inside my poor head constantly. It's impossible for me to stop worshipping any of these insanely beautiful and sexy women even for a second.

I am so sorry for being such a pathetic loser dear TRUE Goddess Roselyn Sanchez! You have all the reasons to ignore, despise, humiliate and call me a complete loser, worm, piece of shit or whatever You want. Whatever You do, I will worship You the rest of my life!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10. syyskuuta 2017 at 7:14 PM, GetOffMyLawn said:

@worshipper pa - Your infatuation with her seems slightly extreme. I hope you don't send her these type of messages on social media.

Slightly extreme? I suppose. To my eyes her beauty and sexiness are extreme, torturous even, but also heavenly. 

I don't send her harrashing messages on social media, I don't even have accounts on those!  Her safety, privacy and happiness are important to me. How could I ever mean harm to someone who I worship as one of the most lovable creatures in the universe? Makes no sense. What makes sense is her to live her life happy without harrassment from some total loser who electrocutes his genitals in order to worship her.

Roselyn has driven me insane long ago, but as an intelligent person I direct the insanity to myself instead of other people. That way all suffering is on me. I don't blame you if you don't believe me after reading how I worship her, but she would be very very safe around me. I would do my best to ensure she would feel admired and worshipped but NOT harrassed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

¡Muchas gracias slipman59! Here's some of Roselyn's recent IG pictures:

5ae37b708b26a_RoselynSanchez01.thumb.jpg.be9ce86ef0329b1b96904dbcc46b186e.jpg5ae37b72e3afd_RoselynSanchez02.thumb.jpg.4a416ad53bcfd48c6ecf059241187f90.jpg5ae37b757efda_RoselynSanchez03.thumb.jpg.d2dace9dfc312fc14a73f9768bfee3fa.jpg5ae37b76aa56e_RoselynSanchez04.thumb.jpg.53c8b0f6f0d1fa567f1343e4fda51d33.jpg5ae37b7f66097_RoselynSanchez05.thumb.jpg.c8549d9f50d7e2b6663168df5d04fd34.jpg5ae37b80498fe_RoselynSanchez06.thumb.jpg.82ca1823e69830fb0f8336a09f84045e.jpg5ae37b827d061_RoselynSanchez07.thumb.jpg.7b3aef6d4a10abb53b07fada6ca00e0e.jpg5ae37b84ad019_RoselynSanchez08.thumb.jpg.e3e378be28397d3a6795af7dac17ed28.jpg5ae37b8730a68_RoselynSanchez09.thumb.jpg.546fe3947c25edba1e079dad25d6216d.jpg5ae37b8b0b3ca_RoselynSanchez10.thumb.jpg.75d026166989e6701f2bfe89f52978c7.jpg5ae37b8be475a_RoselynSanchez11.thumb.jpg.0ce24d493d88b8817168eb87dce5feed.jpg5ae37b8d47532_RoselynSanchez12.thumb.jpg.61a0c79ddbaf8cdc66abba5c161186bc.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez is ridiculously beautiful and sexy. Dealing with her existence is so hard for me, but also wonderful. These pictures give me so much visual pleasure it's unreal! She is so gorgeous it's brutal! A woman can be too beautiful and Roselyn proves it. I worship her in ways that are too perverted to share. (I'd gladly share, but forum admins don't like). I'm just trying to survive the extreme beauty of this TRUE Goddess. She has drove me sexually insane, but non-sexually I am completely sane. I'd never cause her harm in any way. I'm happy for her for the new movie Traffik and I wish her the best in life. As long as she is happy I am happy and she doesn't need to know about insane pathetic losers worshipping her in sick ways the rest of their lifes.

Roselyn Sanchez is criminally overlooked in my opinion. She deserves to be one of the most worshipped females on this planet. Sure, there are a lot of men who can't take their eyes of her, but not as much as she deserves. She is not a blonde bimbo actress of the lastest teenager-flick. She is a smart and strong-willed Puerto Rican  stunner with sexual power that makes men FEAR! That is not a problem for me. I think of her as a divine superior creature who I worship as an inferior worm.

My life would be so different if Roselyn Sanchez (and Ines Sastre & Ali Landry) didn't exist. I wouldn't be sexually insane. Dealing with the beauty and sexiness of Goddesses (say someone like Goddess Alejandra Cata) is a bit hard, but NOTHING compared to how these three TRUE Goddesses have destroyed me. Without Roselyn Sanchez I would have enjoyed so much less visual pleasure and suffered mentally and physically dramatically less. My life would also be much emptier for the lack of worshipping a TRUE Goddess. Roselyn can't have a clue how much she has influenced my life.  

Thanks Shepherd!

I don't know, something about those  ''Overboard'' premiere photos seem off. As if the make-up around her eyes was too heavy/dark? Maybe it's the way her hair is behind? Also, her eyes look a little bit reddish as if she had cried a lot recently. These photos radiate a feel that she is forcing it to look great, which is uncommon because she looks stunning without trying. Maybe she was partying the previous evening/night? Still looking stunning in these photos, but not reaching her full potential. Roselyn has got ridiculous amount on natural beauty and looks stunning even without make up. She should avoid too much make up, because it only takes her away from the natural beauty she has. Heavy make up benefits women who are not that blessed in the area of natural beauty. Paris Hilton comes to mind as an example.

Roselyn uses a lot pale shades of lipstick. In no way does that look bad, but darker brownish lipstick suites for her well imo. Yeah, as a man I know nothing about make up, but I know when a woman looks stunning and visuality is my strengths. I feel Roselyn hasn't optimazed her lipstick colors. I can understand that: When you are one of the most beautiful women ever and look stunning even without make up, no need to optimaze much. Below I have attached a picture which has her original pale pink lipstick on the left and dark brownish lipstick on the right manipulated by me with GIMP. 

Roselyn_Sanchez_lipstick.thumb.jpg.558be698011f655c13aaf10f39c3ff84.jpg CLICK TO ENLARGE

Maybe she just doesn't like much brownish lipstick or she hasn't thought about it much. She could use Ke$ha-style blue lipstick and I would still worship the ground she walks on. This is about "optimazing perfection" and how I see things. The darkest lipstick she seems to wear is very deep blood-red. That works for her, but so does darker browish shades imo. Do you think I am wrong or do you agree? 

Edited by worshipper pa