Bellazon

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Jimmy Changa

Gambit: Where is he? Remy is badass and should be in it! Maybe the problem might be that he would too much in the way of Wolverine?

Gambit was not wrote into the script for the simple fact he is to much like Wloverine, that was quoted somewhere.

Beast: I'm quite pleased about this. Kelsey Grammer is a great casting choice. I like the introduction (hanging upside down) of the character, and the fact that he got to kick ass (and deliver the final blow to Magneto)

I thought it was a good choice to, but he was not bulk enough, at least I didn't see. But his character is just placed into the movie, no real intro.

Angel: Seems a bit of waste. On the other hand, I guess there wasn't much more to do with the character considering the shortness of the film.

I thought his scenes which he was in were good. If I remember correctly doesn't like apocalypse rip off his wings and he gets metal ones, that could be a great spin-off apocalypse

Nightcrawler: Should really have been included as a member of the X-men.

Yeah well like I said thank Alan Cumming for that, I was so pissed he didn't come back, cause he was awesome in number 2. But if anything they should have had him show up at the end at least.

Shadowcat: I quite liked her inclusion. I don't understand the people who don't like this character.

It is because people wanted Jubilee not shadow cat, but I do agree I liked her and who they picked to play her.

The Ice-Man relationship is also very good: he goes from a girl he can't touch to a girl he can't touch.

You are never really given anything in the movie to say he liked her like that, just as friends, its Rogue's jealousy that leads you to believe that. Honestly I thought he remained loyal to her, even when she gave up her powers, they still stayed together J

Storm: I quite liked the way she was portrayed and how she took over after the Charlex Xavier's death.

Me too, she has always been a smart character, and put in a authority position was inevitable. I loved her hair in the movie better then the rest. I am so glad she really got into her powers more, the spinning and stuff, that was awesome.

Rogue: I've always been a bit disappointed in the Rogue character in the movies. She is just so much cooler in the comics. Why couldn't they give her the absorbed powers of Ms. Marvel?

I liked Anna, but honestly I think she was a wrong choice for Rogue, cause to me Rogue really lost her luster and appeal. She was not as interesting and she didn't impress me at all. But her Logan relationship thing I really enjoyed.

Cyclops: I actually didn't mind his early demise. His character wouldn't have added much more to the story of X-3, imho. And I've never been much of a Cyclops fan, frankly.

Cyclops has always been that character that was cool, but if he left the X-Men you wouldn't care. He is just so easily rattled, he is not a good leader though they make him out to be and he seems to always have a stick up his ass, what Jean saw in him I will never know.

Juggernaut: His steamrolling was pretty cool, and it was interesting to see him toss around Wolverine. I don't mind him being a mutant, the movie simply didn't get any more complicated than it needed to be.

Juggernaut show of been saved for the spin-off, though I enjoyed his tiny dialogue and wanted more, specially the end, I mean where did he go, no one knows, I hate that, show him in prison jail, or hell I don't care I just want to know. I thought the helmet was stupid, changing the original uniforms is cool and all but some things just gotta stay.

Vinnie Jones was a great casting choice.

Agreed.

Colossus and Multiple Man: Both a waste of great characters, imho. They really should have given them more to do.

Yeah, I honestly didn't care about multiple man but Colossus was one of my favorite as a kid and I wanted to see him kick some ass and not just stop them from kicking his ass. Crush them all. You could of saved some of those mutants that got hit with the meds for Colossus.

Magneto: Was Magneto. That's all I expect from him. Ian Mckellen has really made the character his, it seems. The Golden Gate bridge thing was pretty cool.

Yeah it was pretty sweet, but the fact he left Mystique behind really got to me, after that I didn't like him anymore, he is always about the mission and never about the love, I don't like characters that don't have a soul.

And Nightcrawlers absence is suppose to be explained in the game

I noticed you didn't mention Psylocke, SS. Yeah, that was her. The Asian chick with the purple hair extensions. Or so the credits -said- it was her.

But Psylock can not, and has never been able to, be invisible in a brightly lit room, hallway, or anything. Asian + purple hair does not a Psylock make.

But while the fact they called her Psylock in the credits would have ruined this entire movie for me anyway, it didn't have to. This movie had so much potential and yet failed to deliver at every single turn.

Waste of your money.

A Beast prequel could be a good movie, but I would NOT like to see a Magneto spin-off, as with these three movies and his "leaving Rogue behind so easily" I am tired of him. I WOULD like to see an Angel spin-off though.

With any spin-off they go with I sure hope they get away from the apocalyptic themes and settle into more intricate storylines that require more character development and creative storytelling. I know the X-men have always had that "mutants v. humans" thing going on but they don't have to make it a primary part of the storyline every time.

I was pleased with Storm's character stepping up too. Pretty cool.

Kitty is cute and was a good addition to cast. Since they didn't keep Curt Wagner (maybe he's already off preaching somewhere), her powers gave us some of the same fun in the end scene. Excellent that she took on Juggernaut! She is probably my favorite addition to this film and I hope they keep her around.

The Dark Angel thing was definitely rushed but decent....but rushed...lol

Oh and...I'm glad Scott's gone...he bothered me in the comics and he bothered me in the films. :p

the thing is

most Xmen characters are really thought out and fleshed out

so they are so very ripe for their own storylines, and in fact might blossom quite nicely on their own, with a good story and filmmaker

I just think of some of the mini-series they've put out over the years, and it's almost endless. Frank Miller's Wolverine series? damn good. that would be a great movie. Colossus has the whole Russian and Ru. Mafia thing going. Jean and Cyke could be great. Rogue has tons of storyline options, but I can't see Anna P being a compelling lead for her own story. etc etc

I made an appointment on Tuesday to have my hair done like Rogue's. lol. I can already see my stylest laughing at me as we speak.

Now all I need is to find me a nice tough guy, the last person you'd expect to be sweet, who knows how to take care of me, and has blades coming out of his knuckles.

This search will not be easy :laugh:

I made an appointment on Tuesday to have my hair done like Rogue's. lol. I can already see my stylest laughing at me as we speak.

Now all I need is to find me a nice tough guy, the last person you'd expect to be sweet, who knows how to take care of me, and has blades coming out of his knuckles.

This search will not be easy :laugh:

just head NE, you'll find me sooner or later