Bellazon

X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

Jimmy Changa

Even though it would kill me not to se Jack in an X-men, they can make a spin-off with others charaters. Like throw in Gambit, Jubilee, Bishop, maybe ones that already been it and such. i would go see it. Have them write a story about them and i nthe end they get recruited. :)

I liked the whole Dark Phoenix, if you take out the whole Wolverine/Jean thing. I found the whole emotional things Wolverine went through this movie, was sooo out of character. But I can live with it I love the X-Men movies too much to bad-mouth

I liked the whole Dark Phoenix, if you take out the whole Wolverine/Jean thing. I found the whole emotional things Wolverine went through this movie, was sooo out of character. But I can live with it I love the X-Men movies too much to bad-mouth

actually, I thought there wasn't nearly enough of that. they seemed to drop the ball after X2 with the whole Logan/Jean thing. I wanted to see more of their connection. after all, Logan tried to kill Cyclops to get Jean in one of the comics stories.

and a little more of the Cyclops story would have been good, too. as much as there was in this movie, I wanted about 15 min. more

I'll go first:

Gambit: Where is he? Remy is badass and should be in it! Maybe the problem might be that he would too much in the way of Wolverine?

Beast: I'm quite pleased about this. Kelsey Grammer is a great casting choice. I like the introduction (hanging upside down) of the character, and the fact that he got to kick ass (and deliver the final blow to Magneto)

Angel: Seems a bit of waste. On the other hand, I guess there wasn't much more to do with the character considering the shortness of the film.

Nightcrawler: Should really have been included as a member of the X-men.

Shadowcat: I quite liked her inclusion. I don't understand the people who don't like this character.

The Ice-Man relationship is also very good: he goes from a girl he can't touch to a girl he can't touch.

Storm: I quite liked the way she was portrayed and how she took over after the Charlex Xavier's death.

Rogue: I've always been a bit dissapointed in the Rogue character in the movies. She is just so much cooler in the comics. Why couldn't they give her the absorbed powers of Ms. Marvel?

Cyclops: I actually didn't mind his early demise. His character wouldn't have added much more to the story of X-3, imho. And I've never been much of a Cyclops fan, frankly.

Juggernaut: His steamrolling was pretty cool, and it was interesting to see him toss around Wolverine. I don't mind him being a mutant, the movie simply didn't get any more complicated than it needed to be.

Vinnie Jones was a great casting choice.

Colossus and Multiple Man: Both a waste of great characters, imho. They really should have given them more to do.

Magneto: Was Magneto. That's all I expect from him. Ian Mckellen has really made the character his, it seems. The Golden Gate bridge thing was pretty cool.