Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

I would really like to see her for VS, but I doubt that will happen, coz of her height :/ I remember Ed Razek once said VS is the only company which won't hire actresses coz they are not as tall as supermodels, and VS wants tall girls. I think I read here Xenia is 170cm?

True, but apparently M. Miller is only 5'6 (168) and Sara Sampaio is only 172. So.. It could happen.

I would really like to see her for VS, but I doubt that will happen, coz of her height :/ I remember Ed Razek once said VS is the only company which won't hire actresses coz they are not as tall as supermodels, and VS wants tall girls. I think I read here Xenia is 170cm?

True, but apparently M. Miller is only 5'6 (168) and Sara Sampaio is only 172. So.. It could happen.

I think her face AND body easily make up for her not being the tallest girl around.

Thanks for all the new stuff Danni :hug:

she's so pretty, I think is stupid that vs only hire tall girls, I think the tallest you are the less attractive you are, I think it should matter the model height to be a vs model, as long you look good in lingerie and have a beautiful face should be enough to model for vs or any other brand, I hate how they always go for the tallest.

she's so pretty, I think is stupid that vs only hire tall girls, I think the tallest you are the less attractive you are, I think it should matter the model height to be a vs model, as long you look good in lingerie and have a beautiful face should be enough to model for vs or any other brand, I hate how they always go for the tallest. Does she have a twitter?

^ She has twitter but doesn't use it. http://twitter.com/#!/xeniadeli

VS has used short girls for their Catalog/Online store before, Sara Sampaio is only 5'7.5

Hopefully now that Xenia won Beachy Bunny it will get VS or SI to notice her like it did for Kate Upton & Lisalla Montenegro.

The model Xenia Deli has posted on his Facebook page photos recording another version of 'It Will Rain ", which justifies the fact that Bruno may have delayed the debut of the video last month.

brunomarsperu.blogspot.com

Thank goodness!

The girl in the current one is not even half as goodlooking as Xenia :whistle:

The model Xenia Deli has posted on his Facebook page photos recording another version of 'It Will Rain ", which justifies the fact that Bruno may have delayed the debut of the video last month.

brunomarsperu.blogspot.com

Thank goodness!

The girl in the current one is not even half as goodlooking as Xenia :whistle:

Agreed. Lol :laugh:

she's so pretty, I think is stupid that vs only hire tall girls, I think the tallest you are the less attractive you are, I think it should matter the model height to be a vs model, as long you look good in lingerie and have a beautiful face should be enough to model for vs or any other brand, I hate how they always go for the tallest. Does she have a twitter?

^ She has twitter but doesn't use it. http://twitter.com/#!/xeniadeli

VS has used short girls for their Catalog/Online store before, Sara Sampaio is only 5'7.5

Hopefully now that Xenia won Beachy Bunny it will get VS or SI to notice her like it did for Kate Upton & Lisalla Montenegro.

lets hope she would get notice that would be one of the best thing ever happening to Xenia can't wait for her to see her modelling for VS or SI, she is so gorgeous.