Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

Just a quick question: what should the zip files be (re)named?  So far, I've downloaded them, but I can't extract zip :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used 7 zip to split the file (hence the 001,002 and 003 ending), get it here: http://www.7-zip.org/

I'll use winrar next time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I downloaded 7-zip and when I try to extract it says '''file name'' is not supported archive'

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to download all 3 parts (001,002 and 003), then left click extract here or extract files "on the first part with the 001 ending". Extracting files without the first part you'll get that error message. I've tested it before I upload. It works.

P.s. Nice pix sha, thx.

:fun:

Just a quick question: what should the zip files be (re)named?  So far, I've downloaded them, but I can't extract zip :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used 7 zip to split the file (hence the 001,002 and 003 ending), get it here: http://www.7-zip.org/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I downloaded 7-zip and when I try to extract it says '''file name'' is not supported archive'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to download all 3 parts (001,002 and 003), then left click extract here or extract files "on the first part with the 001 ending". Extracting files without the first part you'll get that error message. I've tested it before I upload. It works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your instructions, Surfer, and this is precisely what I did... three more times after I posted! And when I mean three times, I mean I downloaded each of these files three times yesterday (in separate directories)!

The problem is not in the methodology, the problem is in the second archive; it's corrupt.

Ex: I can double click and open (not extract) the 1st and 3rd archives no problem, just to check the name of the archives, but I get an error when I do it on the second zip. The archive is corrupt, etc, goes the message.

Btw: I use both WinRAR and 7zip.

Can anyone else confirm they've gotten this to work right? I'm curious...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your instructions, Surfer, and this is precisely what I did... three more times after I posted! And when I mean three times, I mean I downloaded each of these files three times yesterday (in separate directories)!

The problem is not in the methodology, the problem is in the second archive; it's corrupt.

Ex: I can double click and open (not extract) the 1st and 3rd archives no problem, just to check the name of the archives, but I get an error when I do it on the second zip. The archive is corrupt, etc, goes the message.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that explains the quality of savefile.com is going down hill. Today-- I've tried to upload files twice, got nothing but errors, and now I'm downloading the 002 part with a crawling speed under 10kb/s(if many of you get a corrupted 002 part then I'll upload it again). In the future, I'll be using only quickfile and rapidshare (reliable and speedy download).

Now, enjoy this video:

Rocio Guirao Diaz making of Mexico photo shoot 61MB

Part 1

http://rapidshare.de/files/3441582/Rocio_G....part1.rar.html

Part 2

http://www.qfile.de/dl/120895/Rocio_Guirao....part2.rar.html

:fun:

Just a quick question: what should the zip files be (re)named? So far, I've downloaded them, but I can't extract zip :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I split the file into 3 part(001,002 and 003), remove the 002 part and replace it with the 002 part downloaded from savefile.com, then I rename the file to make sure there is no differences (no underscore and other characters) between them except the numbering part. Extracting here, left clicking on the first part(001). I have no data corruptions at all. I guess, it must be the connection between you and savefile.com that has cause the file to get corrupted.