Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

th_b5e_Roxio03.jpg

quote of the pic: ''There was a time that i was getting tired of people only taking pictures of my butt.. but I'm not that dumb, I know it's my best feature and I'll show it until I can.''

:laugh:

I don't know how to translate the exact same frase ''mientras no este caida'', 'cause it doesn't sound right in english, so I translated it differently. ;)

YOU GO GIRL, SHOW IT, SHOW IT, SHOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This represents the gist of it, I believe...

"There was a time when I grew tired of having my butt photographed, but I'm not that dumb, I know that's where my strength lies. As long as it isn't flabby, I'll show it. "

And yes, I believe we're all enjoying it. LOL.

Gocho... eres venezolano, por pura curiosidad?

Are other languages a no-no here? I just asked him if he was from venezuela..

yeah, venezuelan idiosyncracies tend to leave other spanish speakers saying.. "what?".. LOL .. but it's pretty much the same the other way around too, whenever I hear mexicans, chileans or peruvians speak, sometimes I have to interpret thier words..

for example, when you say "morra" that's a new one for me... I would say "caraja", "chama", or even "el culo" (nationally established here as "the hottie").. its fun though, when you consider that we're all supposed to be speaking spanish.

well this is getting a bit off topic I know, I'll just clarify that we're discussing about posting some pics of a model/actress here in venezuela who's pretty hot, and who's gonna start the thread.. but we're too lazy.. LOL.. I got too may pictures.