Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

5 minutes ago, TheOnesToWatch said:

It appears that reposting this content from WTVR could bring down the whole Bellazon page.

Yeah we got contacted by one of the photographers Rachel works with and he pointed out that posting Patreon (WTVR) content will lead to trouble with Rachel's legal team. 

there is no way that there won't be any leaks over the web,i think we can say that bellazon community is pretty fair and that we won't see any exclusive stuff from magazine here but no one can stop it from appearing elsewhere. I wonder how will she react,it would be sad if she get discouraged for continuing her work

SPeaking of which the patreon is kinda greedy. Wants me to pay 15 dollars for the rest of the month and then make me pay 15 dollars when December hits? I dont mind the 15 dollar price but the fact that I have pay 15 dollars twice in less than a month.

9 hours ago, Sensual said:

SPeaking of which the patreon is kinda greedy. Wants me to pay 15 dollars for the rest of the month and then make me pay 15 dollars when December hits? I dont mind the 15 dollar price but the fact that I have pay 15 dollars twice in less than a month.

it's not them, thats just how Patreon works. it rebills the 1st of every month no matter when you sign up.