Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

i don't think i've seen MM-fan since chilax really... could be wrong or at least he hasn't been around this site in a really long time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure what the deal is, but MM fan said probably two months ago that he had a huge collection of rare pics, and that after the upcoming weekend, he was going to post them.

Obviously he did not.

MM fan then posted a few pages back that if people wanted the pics they could PM him and he'd email the folder containing them to you.

I suggested he upload the folder on one of the many file upload sites, and everyone agreed that would be much simplere than filling everyone mailboxes with 100 MBs.

Anyway, since I posted that, I dont think he has posted again.

So who knows, maybe he is lying, or maybe its a scam, or maybe he is just really busy with school.

I appreciate the pics he's posted before, but post em or dont, dont waste everyones time with BS posts talking about your going to post them sometime down the line, and dont ask people to give you their email address so you can completely fill their mailboxes.

Anyone who has been on chilax, superiorpics, or bellazon should fully understand the file uploading sites(rapidshare or MegaUpload)so I don't know what the glitch is, but I am at my patience's end.

There's just no reason why he couldnt have done it twenty times by now.

EDIT: the quote by MM fan on june 11th: "LoL i had work for a couple of days and my gf is comin over tom... and i got college starting on mon. so a.s.a.p. i will post the rest.... and like i said thats only 1 quarter of em.... lots lots more..... l8r " . . . so i guess its only been a month . . . still, to zip a folder and upload it online takes about ten minutes (during which you can still do other stuff on your comp)

There's 48 pages here so these pics have probably been posted. If they have, I sincerely apologize, if not...enjoy! I'll sit down this week and go through ALL 48 pages to see which pics I have that aren't posted.

marisamiller0530ob.th.jpg marisav2375795om.th.jpg marisapic278jpg9oc.th.jpg marisav2375581yy.th.jpg

072uz.th.jpgotc059cp.th.jpgotc028jl.th.jpgotc040pe.th.jpgotc065vi.th.jpg

YOU COULD SAY destiny propelled Marisa Miller to assume her place among the

tawny pantheon of swimsuit supermodels. The 25-year-old was born in the California coastal town of Santa Cruz and has rarely strayed far from surf and sand since.

Indeed, throughout high school the freckled strawberry blonde was the epitome of the California girl, an all-around athlete who focused on two passions: volleyball and surfing. The latter drew her to Southern California in 2001; strolling on a Santa Barbara beach that year, she caught the eye of famed fashion photographer Mario Testino, who took some pictures and told Miller to think about a modeling career. Unsure about the path she should pursue, she consulted her mother, who put the choice into perspective: