Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I think it's safe to say that Marisa's "Last Call" appearance is worthy of some screencaps. :sex:

0038ii0.th.jpg 0039eo2.th.jpg 0044gr3.th.jpg

0056al5.th.jpg 0066ge9.th.jpg 0068yy5.th.jpg

0073xg2.th.jpg 0078wh0.th.jpg 0090bi4.th.jpg

And I agree with everyone else about how great she looks with her hair straight. I hope she keeps it this way for awhile. :wub:

That was a great interview. Thanks for posting it. Normally I don't enjoy watching models getting interviewed that much, but her interviews always crack me up. She just seems so down to Earth and funny and has a great laugh.

P.S.

Those shoes she designed for Vans look pretty cool. I'll have to hint to my husband to get me a pair for my birthday since they come out in the same month. :thumbsup:

Aww, I just watched the BDSSP interview, and that might be my favorite Marisa's ever done. Unlike most models who do interviews that I've seen lately, she actually seems to want to be there. And her nerdy laugh is great. :laugh:

Btw, does anyone have the video of Marisa in the black dress that they kept playing?