Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

You all better enjoy the videos while you can b/c Ryan Brown from Elite seem to have problems understanding the simple phrase of "Please DO NOT post this video on YouTube." <_<

If you guys want azkid and I to continue capping videos for you all, I suggest you contact Ryan at [email protected] or 212-995-7312 and ask him politely to remove from YouTube the Access Hollywood video azkid capped (Y)

B/C Ryan did not take time to cap and edit the video. Capping , editing, and uploading isn't as simple as you think. And azkid wants to keep his videos within the forum community where the true fans are, instead of having outsiders mooch. I think some chilaXers might have an idea why this is a big deal. And the fact that azkid asked nicely a simple task not to post it on YouTube, it is disrespectful. If Ryan wanted to post the video, he should have capped it himself instead of taking someone's hard work. It is just lame.

I can't believe this: the commerical has been aired, capped, and posted, and KBIII isn't even here! He must be dead. :|

Yeah where is that guy? He hasn't been here for a while. He's the one who introduced me to this lovely site. I hope he comes back. Wasn't a bad fellow to talk to.

^ I guess they don't like freckles or moles. <_<

Btw, I like your avatar, bluestars87. I remembering seeing it when you posted in another thread and I was wondering if I'd ever seen you post here in Marisa's thread, but now here you are! :clap:

so anyways foudn out that the VS marisa-heidi launch/promotion starts @ 7 PM :p haha

went early in the morning cause i wasn't sure what time it started, figured it would around noon....but nope @ 7PM :p haha

so me and my friend are gonna go @ 4 to sorta beat the traffic :) can't wait cause the flyer said take a pic witht eh VS supermodels! so yay ;) :hell yea!:! ahaha