Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

More like to shut you up from corrupting my mind w/ your nasty and demented sexual thoughts.

I can't corrupt the already-corrupted! <_<

haha oh don't worry. it's awhile until august 1st...i'll post a crapload in this topic just for you

You love me! :wub:

and sure.....i'll definitely cop a feel on marisa....for you....:shifty: <**sarcasm> haha

Alright, she'll be sitting on the opposite side of a table signing autographs when you get to the front of the line, so you'll need to fake tripping, then lunge for the left breast, as if for support... a nice, soft, cushiony support. And if possible, knock her out of the chair (if she's in one) and then go for the butt too.

haha you pervy :p haha

but anyways i'm so excited!! :p yay!! another LA event!! haha

i already met heidi...it was....ok.....but i really wanna meet marisa!!

fer sure i'm down to go...

and i'll take pics too :p!

I've never been called a pervy before. :rofl: But I'm afraid you haven't paid your dues yet! You have to post in this thread at least 21 more times for us to let you meet Marisa. :ninja:

And make sure a friend takes a pic of you as you go for the grab! :shifty:

haha oh don't worry. it's awhile until august 1st...i'll post a crapload in this topic just for you.........and marisa :p haha

and sure.....i'll definitely cop a feel on marisa....for you....:shifty: <**sarcasm> haha

Just for Matt??? Why??? He perves on you and I don't, yet you will post a bunch of pictures just for him :/

More like to shut you up from corrupting my mind w/ your nasty and demented sexual thoughts.

I can't corrupt the already-corrupted! <_<

haha oh don't worry. it's awhile until august 1st...i'll post a crapload in this topic just for you

You love me! :wub:

Alright, she'll be sitting on the opposite side of a table signing autographs when you get to the front of the line, so you'll need to fake tripping, then lunge for the left breast, as if for support... a nice, soft, cushiony support. And if possible, knock her out of the chair (if she's in one) and then go for the butt too.

:rofl: hahah wow you REALLY thought this through....

it's too much info. i'll just....talk to her...:p haha

Just for Matt??? Why??? He perves on you and I don't, yet you will post a bunch of pictures just for him :/

I don't perve on her! :persuazn: Or at least not yet! :shifty: And the reason she posts for me and not you is simple: sexual attraction. :p

Suuuuure, you think you're just going to talk to her, but then you'll see her in person... and the lust will take over... and you won't be able to control yourself. :shifty:

I don't perve on her! :persuazn: Or at least not yet! :shifty: And the reason she posts for me and not you is simple: sexual attraction. :p

Suuuuure, you think you're just going to talk to her, but then you'll see her in person... and the lust will take over... and you won't be able to control yourself. :shifty:

haha oh please...i have self control...unlike some people :shifty:

Thanks for the pics, Tafty! But none of the other ones from that editorial? :(

What screw me?!?! :anger:

Matt forgets abouts me all the time. :cry:

You weren't here! I thought Aida had taken you and you weren't coming back! :ninja:

^ Yeah, I am glad I don't have one (refer to my convo. w/ Ed) :D

You almost have 13K!

For a second I thought you meant she has 13K in her bank account! I was almost like: *sidles closer to Pinkie* :shifty:

haha oh please...i have self control...unlike some people :shifty:

You mean you have it only until I'm around. :whistle: Just look at what you tried to do to me last night. So uncontrolled (and dirty)! :no: