Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Hello everyone. Let's see how bad I can screw up my first official post here. Still learning all this high tech internet thing...and ImageShack. Glad to have found some other MM fans out here. Here is one of my favorites. Currently working to get the rest of my collection uploaded to Imageshack.

ma27ot.th.jpg

she's really got an amazing body, and when she smiles, she's pretty. . . . but i just find her sooooooo boring. nothing different about her poses. her face looks the exact same in every picture, she never changes it up, never changes her look. she always has that little half-smirk thing going on and i find it so boring and redundant. i think she needs to work on being a more versitile model.

This should be a new pic

file0048s7xi.th.jpg

I can't even tell if this is her...

I mean obviously it is, but doesn't her face look really weird?  I hate when they do that

They totally photoshopped all her freckles out. Actually... I think she looks much younger and prettier this way. God knows that I'm a fan of freckles, but I think her's make her look sun-kissed... in the bad, about-to-get-skin-cancer sort of way.

I scanned another Michael STars pics... if i can ever get goddamn Imageshack to work, I'd post it.

OK, I think I know which one you're talking about. I was going to try to scan it this weekend, but you saved me the trip! :)

I agree her skin isn't that great, but I don't think she looks prettier here..I don't know. It's not even her lack of freckles. Her eyes, her teeth, everything just looks odd. But she does look better in the other Michael Stars pic.

This is not a new pic, but I doubt anyone will complain

marisamiller295yf.th.jpg

hot body. . . no one on earth can argue that. . . .but look at her face

BORING. exact same expression in all 3 pics, same one that's in EVERY picture she takes. . .

just . .. .BLAH. though i definitely wouldn't say no, and i think her body is out of this world... she's even pretty, i'm not saying she's not, just that she's boring as hell.

and i know i'm like a broken record and i shouldn't bother typing something if it ain't nice, but surely there's someone who agrees or can recognize the blah-ness.

BORING. exact same expression in all 3 pics, same one that's in EVERY picture she takes. . .

just . .. .BLAH.    though i definitely wouldn't say no, and i think her body is out of this world... she's even pretty, i'm not saying she's not, just that she's boring as hell.

and i know i'm like a broken record and i shouldn't bother typing something if it ain't nice, but surely there's someone who agrees or can recognize the blah-ness.

I agree. Marisa can do "hot girl next door" and "hot girl next door dressed in increasingly revealing lingere" and... that's it.

But hye, she's good at what she does. Her legion of fans demonstrate that very well. ;)