Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

I will work on those UHQ scan requests, but don't expect them so soon. It's not as if I can find a 2002 Italian Elle issue down the street. As for that "Best Of" calendar, I'll head on over to B&N and give the item a look-see if there is anything worth making UHQ scans (I very highly doubt it).

Anyway, I saw the scans that nothingless made for the British GQ VSFS issue and was kinda suspicious as to why Marisa's only picture looked weird. I hunted down the issue and found out that it was actually a two-fer page. The picture contains Marisa, Alessandra and Miranda in one shot. I made my own two-fer scan and now the problem is solved.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

:laugh:

This is as awesome as they come, great job ! Thanks a million ! Sure, I dont expect them , requested scans, soon. Absolutely take your time. And thanks again, very appreciated :heart:

Thanks for all the pics, Lady Fatale!

------

Here is a little article.

Angel at Work: She’s just officially been introduced as the newest Victoria’s Secret Angel, and Marisa Miller is already working hard for her multi-million-dollar contract.

The Maxim magazine #1 sex kitten was looking fine at the Victoria’s Secret store at Herald Square earlier today (September 16), sporting a strapless notched-top purple dress teamed with beige peep-toe heels as she unveiled the new Very Sexy Dare fragrance.

And it sounds like Marisa is already planning for the future, as she’s told FOX Pop Tarts’ that she plans to be more than just a pretty face for the company.

“I’d love to design my own swim collection for them. Heidi (Klum) does the lipsticks, I would love to one day do the bikinis.”

Maybe we'll see her on the Forbes highest-paid models list this year!

Those are the shots. She looked amazing and her personality is even more amazing. OMG PC you should have warned me about those eyes. They're like a cluster of blazing stars perched upon the twilight of the setting sun.

^(I'm not sure what that means, but those are the only words I can use to describe them)

Well, Marisa herself confirms it: this is, somehow, her first campaign as an Angel. :confused:

I like what CBS' caption says: "Model Marisa Miller made her debut as Victoria's Secret's newest Angel. She will join top Angel Heidi Klum in headlining the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show."

Thanks for all the pics, Lady Fatale!

------

Here is a little article.

Angel at Work: She’s just officially been introduced as the newest Victoria’s Secret Angel, and Marisa Miller is already working hard for her multi-million-dollar contract.

The Maxim magazine #1 sex kitten was looking fine at the Victoria’s Secret store at Herald Square earlier today (September 16), sporting a strapless notched-top purple dress teamed with beige peep-toe heels as she unveiled the new Very Sexy Dare fragrance.

And it sounds like Marisa is already planning for the future, as she’s told FOX Pop Tarts’ that she plans to be more than just a pretty face for the company.

“I’d love to design my own swim collection for them. Heidi (Klum) does the lipsticks, I would love to one day do the bikinis.”

Maybe we'll see her on the Forbes highest-paid models list this year!

I think I posted this article on the previous page :p

^ It's slightly different! :p

It was supposed to go with a bunch of pics I found, but Lady Fatale beat me to the punch with them and I decided to just post the article anyway so I could point out the multi-million part, which I forgot was also mentioned in the article you found. :pinch:

Those are the shots. She looked amazing and her personality is even more amazing. OMG PC you should have warned me about those eyes. They're like a cluster of blazing stars perched upon the twilight of the setting sun.

^(I'm not sure what that means, but those are the only words I can use to describe them)

When I met her I was such a nervous wreak that one of my bosses had to punch me and tell old me "Keep it together!" But her eyes are quite beautiful :D

Marisa is amazing i like the way she talks she sounds smart but in that Californian way haha her body is INCREDIBLE im quickly becoming a very big fan of hers im buying every mag she is in even the girl mags haha my sis is like why are you buying Cosmo lol its all for Marisa

I swear to god, now I understand why nobody wanted to do their own scans of the Malibu Magazine edit. With an oversized magazine like this, it would be hella difficult to get a decent looking scan. Anyway, this goddamned editorial took me nearly four hours to scan and edit but I think it is worth the trouble, don't you agree?

Thanks so much for your work. aweswome high-quality scanns. :thumbsup: