Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Greetins Marisa fans :wave: . So what does her voice sound like :unsure: ? Also, does she surf or water ski? And is there any picture/video evidence of such :wave: ?

Here is Marisa at the Kelly Slater Surf Invitational in 2004. She placed #2 in the celebrity division, I believe.

marissamillersurfaf2er.th.jpg

You can also check out pics of her just out of the water here.

Venturing into the MM thread...... :lost:

I probably shouldn't be doing this but, vote for Marisa here as well: http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Model_Spot...?showtopic=1390

She's up against AnaBB. Looks like those forums are pretty dead, but there must be some Ana fans still kicking. I mean I love Ana, but Marisa got the freakin' cover, plus we saw her jugglies in the body painting :brows: . Kinda deserves to win :/

I mean I love Ana, but Marisa got the freakin' cover, plus we saw her jugglies in the body painting :brows: . Kinda deserves to win :/

Well... in competitions likes these, which model "deserves" to win means very little, unfortunately. It's proven all the time here on BZ by high fashion fans -- especially when Marisa is up to be voted for. :/

^ Oh okay. <_<

This was the photo I meant. I guess it was just a promo thing.

heraldsquarepromo1cw0.jpg

I haven't seen Ale's cover, but I'm sure that pic would have been a lot hotter. Maaaan, I would love to get it in HQ. :sex:

The Marisa cover could still happen as they do multiple covers. Ale's cover has been posted in HQ.