Bellazon

anime fans raise ur hands in da air

starfish

• 5 weeks later...
I just finished watching Chobits today.Its actually pretty good,it had an impact on me though..Dita and Zima are two hot persocoms.I want a persocom *sigh*

apparently you do :) , isnt that dita on your avatar, i think you too use animenfo for your searches :wave:

lmao at this thread but what are the odds...im still exhausted from coming from washington dc [AMAZING ARCHITECTURES btw] but anyways my cousin is an anime freak and to tell you the truth its hypnotizing i liked it lots...

anyone heard of D.N.ANGEL...i swear i think i had a dream with one of the characters...

dont make fun of me but one of the characters is HOTT! lol

lmao at this thread but what are the odds...im still exhausted from coming from washington dc [AMAZING ARCHITECTURES btw] but anyways my cousin is an anime freak and to tell you the truth its hypnotizing i liked it lots...

anyone heard of D.N.ANGEL...i swear i think i had a dream with one of the characters...

dont make fun of me but one of the characters is HOTT! lol

Hell D.N angel...Dark is very hot ( he was in my avi yesterday) :drool: I only saw 3 episodes,but my friend is letting me borrow it..And that white angel is cute too/Krad. :p If you want to..here's a cool clip of them fighting,I love this video..cool music too.

Dark vs Krad

Dream Angel..I think you would love fruits basket,all the guys are really really hot. seriously :yes:

Please help me,anybody. I've just got kicked out of my psychology class for not having my coursework or the main work itself done ( I'm only doing 2 AS now) ...I blame this on anime. This is due to being online everyday non stop and watching it non stop. I haven't slept for awhile,if you could please just help me. I even forgot to feed the cats :| :/ --> proof effects of anime

Please help me,anybody. I've just got kicked out of my psychology class for not having my coursework or the main work itself done ( I'm only doing 2 AS now) ...I blame this on anime. This is due to being online everyday non stop and watching it non stop. I haven't slept for awhile,if you could please just help me. I even forgot to feed the cats :| :/ --> proof effects of anime

:rofl:

lmaoo chicken ur insane...

but good luck

AND HECK YES i agree that dark character is oddly attractive

i dont know something about anime really pullled me in..i think its very genuine..its lotta fantasy and dreams..i like it

who knew i was so into japanese culture? the food..sushi with say sauce anyone?, the clothes..effing street style is amazing, the place..tokyo is so beautiful and the one of the fashion capitals, and ofcoarse the cartoons and their cars... :) wow!

and chicken im trying to load the site, its being dumb :/