Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

^^^what is the point of this pictures!!!!! Someone can explain to me?

It's boring & not interesting

not against you vannessaaa... I am just fed up with the paparazzi pictures :yuckky: It's all over BZ now and this forum is now more a gossip forum than a fashion one with good scans and quality posts... Such a shame!

The W cover is gorgeous... too much retouching on her skin but she is unquestionably magnifique!

post-19830-1266333589_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1266333610_thumb.jpg

@Frenchkiki- sorry it's just that i wanted to update in some way.. and many people enjoy the candids as it shows the stars what they look like & wear in their everyday lives (:

She's wearing no makeup in these (: she looks pretty tho:

I understand that peoples like the candids at premieres, special events, etc. But pictures of Megan or any other celebs in the street shopping/drinking/talking... are just not interesting... you are posting only few (thank u for that because i know there is more of this shoot) but on other threads some members are posting 70 pictures in a raw! of a celebrity walking in the streets and you can see his/her face onto maybe 6 pictures!!

total non sense for me!

@Frenchkiki- sorry it's just that i wanted to update in some way.. and many people enjoy the candids as it shows the stars what they look like & wear in their everyday lives (:

I understand that peoples like the candids at premieres, special events, etc. But pictures of Megan or any other celebs in the street shopping/drinking/talking... are just not interesting... you are posting only few (thank u for that because i know there is more of this shoot) but on other threads some members are posting 70 pictures in a raw! of a celebrity walking in the streets and you can see his/her face onto maybe 6 pictures!!

total non sense for me!

Well said kiki

Coffee Bean - February 16, 2010

megan-fox-021610-10.jpg megan-fox-021610-11.jpg megan-fox-021610-13.jpg

megan-fox-021610-16.jpg

Thanks again :wave: She's in love with those shoes.